My intro

MelissaAnne

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking around for a while, and posted a couple of times, so figured it's about time for a proper introduction.

First off, no, Melissa's not my real name. I was assigned male at birth, and after years of closeted crossdressing, and not feeling entirely masculine, am still kinda figuring myself out. I think the best description is probably genderfluid pansexual, though I do present male most of the time. I also don't currently plan to take any female hormones or have any surgery, but who knows what the future may hold?

I'm going to Japan (my first time visiting) for 3 weeks in the spring. I'm thinking of trying a newhalf (or possibly even 2 at once), either while I'm in the Kansai area or Tokyo. Hopefully my Japanese will be around N4-level by then, so I don't think communication should be too big of an issue. I'm a boob person, though, which most of the newhalves I've found so far are rather lacking in. Or, they've got nice tits, but can't shoot.

I'm also thinking of doing a Geisha or Maiko-style makeover session in Kyoto. Apparently some of them will do guys (or I wonder what would happen if I showed up at one that doesn't in girl mode? I may pass at a glance, but I don't think I really do up close). Anybody ever done one of those?

Melissa