Guest viewing is limited

My last massage - Thai Jai Dee Okachimachi

MikeH

Presumably Male
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Thai Jai Dee (Okachimachi Area) - Rumi https://www.thai-jaidee.com/product-page/ルミ-rumi

Date of Encounter:
Last week of 2020

Contact Method:
walk in, web pages at https://www.thai-jaidee.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
Aroma oil course 90 mins at 12.000 yens

Type/Location:
Near Okachimachi station

Language Notes:
Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
The last massage of the 2020 obviously. The year was definitely not the greatest of the too many I have had this far. At the last week, just before everyone was preparing to close for the holidays I found myself in Okachimachi area.

I pretty much had stopped all of my p4p activities since the beginning of the pandemic. Not because I was very concerned about getting anything, I mean I wear a mask and a condom pretty much all the time when I am outside. You never know when someone decides to fuck you, right? But more because I was worried about the possible quarantines, especially for certain people I meet regularly who couldn't afford it.

Well, that worry was over and so I decided to try to cheer myself up a bit and visit an old familiar place next to Okachimachi to end the year in a high note. When I was walking over I remembered reading something about another shop in TAG and checked it out. And I found out that the places are basically next to each other, my old faithful in a dark nasty side street and Thai Jai Dee right there facing the bigger road with nice advertisement.

At this point I remembered seeing the place before and selecting not to visit as it looks way too nice to have the service part of the massage. You even need to buzz yourself in from the lobby and then walk the stairs to a really nice and authentic looking Thai massage shop. They even have an official looking diploma on the wall, and the tableware they serve you tea looks like it belongs to a nice restaurant.

But here I am trusting my faith to the fellow pervs reporting in TAG and I let Rumi to talk me to get the aroma course for 12.000 yens even though my normal limit for this kind of a thing has always been 10.000. Well, you only live once and feeling very generous towards myself I shell out the necessary items of trade and in to the room we go.

Rumi is an interesting looking girl, definitely not your standard beauty but with eyes that sit deep in her face. Though it seems they have pretty much photoshopped her unrecognisable in their web pages. I was happy as lately I have found myself like girls like her, something to remember at least.

And she is very friendly and sweet girl to boot up. Happily hugging me from the get go and sharing jokes. Off to the massage we go while having a very nice chit-chat in Japanese. The massage is pretty good, not the best I have had but also not even close to the worst.

She does some excellent teasing during the latter part of the massage and finally we get to the ending which she handles like a champ, though a bit too mechanically. Then again I am a picky customer. Still I walk out so much lightheaded that when I see the bright neon lights on top of the mega corporations' buildings in Akihabara I suddenly find myself thinking "I might want to get a job someday".

If that is not a sign that I had a happy encounter then I don't know what is.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
The only reason I put "May Repeat" is there are too many shops that offer similar services at similar price range so it is impossible to repeat all of them.

Thank you for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 4/7/2021