Guest viewing is limited

My online romance with 5StarsQueen

Frenchy

Peace, Love and Camembert
Reaction score
Ok so due to tremendous popular demand (2 guys) this is a follow-up to what we just discussed in the Anything Goes thread...

I found this perfect profile on SA of a lady who, I am now convinced , is my Soulmate :D. Will not post the profile itself for obvious reasons , but this is what she seeks...

4BCEEB05-82F9-4575-A7A6-9371E2596565.png

Yes, she’s a gem. Maybe a tad demanding but you know, this type of girls always deserve the best. After all she has nearly been a famous model from some glamorous European capital (like Minsk , or Chisinau , or Tirana, or Donetsk, I won’t tell you. )

But now my heart flutters... high anxiety... unbearable stress... how to approach her? What to say in this first message so that she feels at least inclined to answer with a passionate “Hi!” Instead of ghosting me like the stinky unworthy masochist frenchy I probably am...

Tasukete! :notworthy:

Last edited:
Marriage minded and wants (you to) be monogamous! You know, be careful, they say if it sounds too good to be true then...

She wants really divorced alpha males so maybe you could tell her how you got rid of your ex by dumping her in to the Tokyo Bay? Too early in the relationship for that?

Then tell her you are looking for a special lady, someone who can really appreciate the shopping trips to Paris in spring for the fashion shows or the quick weekend trips to see opera in Sydney.

Marriage minded and wants (you to) be monogamous! You know, be careful, they say if it sounds too good to be true then...

She wants really divorced alpha males so maybe you could tell her how you got rid of your ex by dumping her in to the Tokyo Bay? Too early in the relationship for that?

Then tell her you are looking for a special lady, someone who can really appreciate the shopping trips to Paris in spring for the fashion shows or the quick weekend trips to see opera in Sydney.

Yeah, Sydney, good choice ;)

What does it mean - “really divorced”? I wasn’t aware that there were different levels? Kinda divorced? Slightly divorced? ;)
I took that as meaning “saying you’re divorced and it’s true”. I suppose the poor sweetheart has been sadly conned by prince charmings who were a bit economical with the truth...

Reactions: impish
What does it mean - “really divorced”? I wasn’t aware that there were different levels? Kinda divorced? Slightly divorced? ;)

On the scale of 1 to 10 how divorced are you?

But the first message needs to mention that you were shocked your previous SB didn't immediately recognise the brand of Himalaya Birkin when you presented a handbag to her. Obviously it is impossible to continue a relation with such an unsophisticated person. And now your season tickets to the Vienna Philharmonic are just wasted as it's not so fun to fly there alone.

So let the Games Begin......

Some Optional Opener's for your Potential Betrolled.. opps I mean Betrothed :D

"You have been told that when SB are with you they feel like they have flown first class and stayed in a 5 star hotel" because it's not necessarily the destination, but more how you get there and the level of comfort you feel when you arrive. You only experience the best that life has to offer, and hope that she is truly capable of being able to understand how the 1% Alpha Males (Trump and Kraft excluded) interact with their significant others.
You are happy she wants her own room, because she knows that intimacy started too soon does not allow the mental connection to develop as deeply.. and her snoring would keep you awake. :p Refined gentlemen are far to scarce these days, but as luck would have it... you both have connected on SA...

Side Note:.... I find it rather amusing that she wants such a high level SD, but she is on SA... There are other venues which cater to wealthy clients and no, they don't have websites.... Me thinks she may be a "hoodrat" in disguise.. with rather used "bait" as it were...:D

Oh! She is looking for an investor. You may ask her about such romantic things like P/E Ratio, PRICE-TO-BOOK VALUE, ROE, Risk Premium... and in which market is she listed? Of course, uncorking a bottle of Krug Clos du Mesnil 2002, while you are enjoying the sunset on a yacht sailing to the Sydney Opera pier, there is a very practical boat mooring for these purposes.:D

Oh! She is looking for an investor. You may ask her about such romantic things like P/E Ratio, PRICE-TO-BOOK VALUE, ROE, Risk Premium... and in which market is she listed? Of course, uncorking a bottle of Krug Clos du Mesnil 2002, while you are enjoying the sunset on a yacht sailing to the Sydney Opera pier, there is a very practical boat mooring for these purposes.:D
Sigh... all those signs from the Universe telling me I gotta go to Sydney :)

There is old joke: “Tokyo is a city of single and marginally married men.”

Let X and Y be integers between 0 and 10. If X is used to denote her level of hotness AND she is interested in you THEN your level of being married is Y=10-X

Ok guys I will try to synthetize that mess of contributions taking into account all voices equally and....

Nah, fuck that. I will do me. :)

Big news....
I think TAG is getting really too famous , or she has been contacted by a charitable member here also on SA, or its just a weird coincidence... but overnight the text has changed to something much less exciting :

2AD88C4A-164D-412E-AEA6-868EF29ABD58.png

Sigh... so if she just wants an honest and reliable and clever guy now, clearly this is out of my league... damn I had booked the Falcon to go to Saint Barth already ... :cry:

I’m heartbroken. My online romance has ended before even starting. It’s a sad, sad day in FrenchyLand...

Last edited:
Reactions: DireWolf98
On the scale of 1 to 10 how divorced are you?

But the first message needs to mention that you were shocked your previous SB didn't immediately recognise the brand of Himalaya Birkin when you presented a handbag to her. Obviously it is impossible to continue a relation with such an unsophisticated person. And now your season tickets to the Vienna Philharmonic are just wasted as it's not so fun to fly there alone.

You never cease to impress me Mikey. So you knew about himalaya birkin? Wow!

Big news....
I think TAG is getting really too famous , or she has been contacted by a charitable member here also on SA, or its just a weird coincidence... but overnight the text has changed to something much less exciting :

View attachment 11172

Sigh... so if she just wants an honest and reliable and clever guy now, clearly this is out of my league... damn I had booked the Falcon to go to Saint Barth already ... :cry:

I’m heartbroken. My online romance has ended before even starting. It’s a sad, sad day in FrenchyLand...

It says she wants a Cleaver - maybe she’s looking for a chef or someone like Wally or the Beaver? ;)

Big news....

View attachment 11172

To be fair, she said cleaver which means she probably wants to chop off your cock to stay monogamous.

To be fair, she said cleaver which means she probably wants to chop off your cock to stay monogamous.

Well as everybody know here she would need a huge knife. :D
And I could still do many things without it anyway...

Reactions: oLUXo
Why not try to contact her anyway? See what she is like IRL