Guest viewing is limited

My online romance with 5StarsQueen

I personally like a high class lady when all aspects of their life is the same quality. I think I was in Singapore at Briqs or someplace talking to a lady that talked the I’m a high class model deal. It was a deal breaker for me to hear she was sharing an apartment/hotel with like 5 other women.
The amount she was asking was high for an all nighter & it was like 3am.
I left with someone else who opened with its late what’s your offer?

I personally like a high class lady when all aspects of their life is the same quality. I think I was in Singapore at Briqs or someplace talking to a lady that talked the I’m a high class model deal. It was a deal breaker for me to hear she was sharing an apartment/hotel with like 5 other women.

It baffles me they even dare say they are high-class models given the circumstances... I don’t think you’d find Gigi Hadid chasing johns (with all due respect) in a bar or hotel lobby

There is old joke: “Tokyo is a city of single and marginally married men.”
Or “I’m married in Kanagawa but not in To
good ol Brix. After about 1am it’s like buying a Christmas tree on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. Market forces at work.

good ol Brix. After about 1am it’s like buying a Christmas tree on the afternoon of Christmas Eve. Market forces at work.

It's even more fun to see the "S$1.000 for a short time" girls take the walk to Orchard Towers after Brix closes down to become S$300 girls there.

Just as a post-mortem , so to speak.... she actually initiated contact (which is nice, given that my profile is 100% meh and not alpha-male-ish at all) and I answered. But the magic is gone. Now she would probably be ok to sleep in the same room... boring.

At least let her know you are disappointed. You were looking for a true connection.

Reactions: Lukes and Frenchy
I guess she'll never get to experience Frenchy's high class lifestyle. She missed out

Reactions: Frenchy

Anyone, male or female who has ever set foot in Brix immediately loses the right to refer to themselves as ‘high class’.

Reactions: Frenchy and MikeH
Yeah I felt too that Buta is just bragging about his spending powers.
I am not so sure but I think Saizeria might actually be cheaper than KFC. Especially if you get the pasta and the drink bar. After the cold red wine, I highly recommend the melon soda. You cant miss it; its incandescent green. I think the cold red wine at Saizeria is from a Japanese beverage company called Marcain. My guess is they buy all of the undrinkable wine in the world and blend skillfully to a point where it is almost drinkable.

I am not so sure but I think Saizeria might actually be cheaper than KFC. Especially if you get the pasta and the drink bar. After the cold red wine, I highly recommend the melon soda. You cant miss it; its incandescent green. I think the cold red wine at Saizeria is from a Japanese beverage company called Marcain. My guess is they buy all of the undrinkable wine in the world and blend skillfully to a point where it is almost drinkable.

That would be Mercian. Yes , and not so long ago it could be labelled as Japanese wine. Not that the one made truely here is much better imo. But its way more expensive

That would be Mercian. Yes , and not so long ago it could be labelled as Japanese wine. Not that the one made truely here is much better imo. But its way more expensive
I think they served me Mercian wine when I was in Paris. Yup. I ordered Chatau Lafitte yadayada yada and Duck stuffed with Fois Gras. They knew I was a tourist, so the served me rubbery chicken stuffed with dogfood and Mercain wine in a Chatau Lafitte bottle. If I ever go to Paris again, I am going to find the Saizeria and eat there.

Reactions: BB0523 and MikeH
I think they served me Mercian wine when I was in Paris. Yup. I ordered Chatau Lafitte yadayada yada and Duck stuffed with Fois Gras. They knew I was a tourist, so the served me rubbery chicken stuffed with dogfood and Mercain wine in a Chatau Lafitte bottle. If I ever go to Paris again, I am going to find the Saizeria and eat there.
Actually, McDonalds aren’t bad at all in France. And it’s one of their most profitable markets, despite of all the cliches about the French hating it. You should go there and bring your own Lafitte or Petrus. Excellent with Le Big Mac.

Reactions: warubuta
Actually, McDonalds aren’t bad at all in France. And it’s one of their most profitable markets, despite of all the cliches about the French hating it. You should go there and bring your own Lafitte or Petrus. Excellent with Le Big Mac.
I just might do that. Since Im a pig, just for kicks, I also went to La Pied Du Cuchon. For the privilege of gnawing like a dog on roasted pigs feet and pigs knees and pigs ears and pigs who-the-fuck-knows-what, you can pay about $50. I like my pig cut into strips. We call that bacon in the civilized world. Or I like my pig pulverized and shaped like a weiner. We call that a weiner.

Reactions: Lukes and Frenchy
I just might do that. Since Im a pig, just for kicks, I also went to La Pied Du Cuchon. For the privilege of gnawing like a dog on roasted pigs feet and pigs knees and pigs ears and pigs who-the-fuck-knows-what, you can pay about $50. I like my pig cut into strips. We call that bacon in the civilized world. Or I like my pig pulverized and shaped like a weiner. We call that a weiner.
And we call that restaurant Le Pied De Cochon , in our civilized language ;)

Reactions: warubuta
Anyone, male or female who has ever set foot in Brix immediately loses the right to refer to themselves as ‘high class’.

I have been there twice I believe. Neither of those times I had to pay myself in so I'd call myself a very important high class customer instead.

Nyah, Orchard Towers and the beer bars are way more my style. Which means to say "cheaper" but in more high class way.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I have been there twice I believe. Neither of those times I had to pay myself in so I'd call myself a very important high class customer instead.

Nyah, Orchard Towers and the beer bars are way more my style. Which means to say "cheaper" but in more high class way.

Orchard Towers is the infamous “3 Floors of Whores” right? (Or 4 or 5, can’t remember).
This is where I found my surprise-in-the-morning post-op trans... ah, memories :rolleyes: