Guest viewing is limited

My online romance with 5StarsQueen

I just might do that. Since Im a pig, just for kicks, I also went to La Pied Du Cuchon. For the privilege of gnawing like a dog on roasted pigs feet and pigs knees and pigs ears and pigs who-the-fuck-knows-what, you can pay about $50. I like my pig cut into strips. We call that bacon in the civilized world. Or I like my pig pulverized and shaped like a weiner. We call that a weiner.

Would that not technically be cannibalism Buta san ?? Just saying :D:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: warubuta
So the high class , snobish SA 5* queen ended up being less than she thought of herself ? Or she shyly back stepped her hoity toityness?
Anyway. .. No surprise there .. Action talks ... .Bullshit walks .. :D

Reactions: Frenchy
Sure @Frenchy ... You expect us to believe it was a surprise ? No judgment here ...:D

Oh feel free to judge... i was young and naive (and drunk and probably drugged too... this Thai bar served suspicious drinks). But I remember asking “you’re a real lady , right?” And he replied “yes”. So I replied “Ok then”. :wacky:
Oh well, great BJ , one of the best I ever had

Oh feel free to judge... i was young and naive (and drunk and probably drugged too... this Thai bar served suspicious drinks). But I remember asking “you’re a real lady , right?” And he replied “yes”. So I replied “Ok then”. :wacky:
Oh well, great BJ , one of the best I ever had

Cuz he knew his way around the equipment. ...:p

Reactions: Frenchy
So the high class , snobish SA 5* queen ended up being less than she thought of herself ? Or she shyly back stepped her hoity toityness?
Anyway. .. No surprise there .. Action talks ... .Bullshit walks .. :D

Lol! She just replied “you look ok but maybe I will work so can’t go with you”. I’m heartbroken again...

Reactions: BB0523
And ur response was ??? No worries .. I was just slumming on SA for shits and giggles :D

Reactions: just4fun
The 4th is the best

Ok so I need to go to Sing again soon..
even have a pot SB there (in my ongoing serie « not into girls next door . Not even next 2000km » :D)

Thanks Wolf. Yeah I probably didnt muster the courage to go to the 4th one :)

You most probably did if you woke up with someone who needed a shave. :D

Reactions: just4fun and Sudsy
You most probably did if you woke up with someone who needed a shave. :D
Why , they’re only on the 4th?
Honestly my memories of that evening are very blurred. Wish I could say the same about the next morning :(

Why , they’re only on the 4th?

Yes sir, in the 4th and then hunting in front of the building. That's also the place where I met the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in Singapore, and I've seen plenty, and she told me she was born a he. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your viewpoint, I was leaving early next morning, I had just had a debauchery lasting three days and she asked too much.