Guest viewing is limited

IND My time with an amazing A-Meyrin-can.

Lokus

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Meyrin

Date of Encounter:
Early June

Contact Method:
https://tokyoadultguide.com/conversations/add?to=meyrin

Appointment Length & Costs:
6 hours...4 social/2 private 100,000 yen

Type/Location:
Hotel

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
I was planning on coming back to Japan earlier this summer and had inquired about seeing Meyrin again and was informed that she was going to be in america during the time in question. So things came up that have delayed my return and I contacted Meyrin again about possibly meeting in america as luck would have it she was going to be at a convention close to where I live. so we made the arrangements and agreed to meet at the convention. when she first started walking up to me I didn't recognize her since she dyed her hair but she recognized me and ran right up to me and gave me a hug that made it seem like we had only seen each other the day before and not months prior. her familiar attitude towards me put me at ease right away. she was in costume and looked super sexy with what she was wearing. Through out the day several men asked to pose with her for pictures and i couldn't blame them she has a natural charisma and beauty that draws people to her. after several hours of fun at the convention(not to mention lots of flirting and teasing) we made it back to my room I was worried that she would be tired from all the fun we had earlier but she had more than enough energy to give me one of the most sexually gratifying nights of my whole life!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Fellas if you dont see Meyrin your missing out because from now on any time I come to Tokyo Meyrin is the first person I will call and if you dont belive me contact her yourself she is worth every single yen and I wish we had more time together.
Meyrin you are Phenomanal thank you for an amazing night I will never forget!

I totally agree..! She's a blast to hang out with.. dinner, drinks and private fun were one of my all-time favorite nights in Tokyo

Reactions: AliceInWonderland