TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 minutes / 15000 yen

Type/Location:
Love Hotel / 4000 yen(ish)

Language Notes:
English Only

Details of the Encounter:
Me and Meyrin met up on a very very rainy and humid afternoon in Shinjuku.

We clicked pretty instantly and I was put at ease, I'm still very new to the P2P scene so meeting someone that can put my anxiousness at ease is very nice. Meyrin is very cute, talkative and friendly from the get-go.

Once we got to the love hotel we started changing and then made out a bit before hopping into the shower. I pre-showered but decided to take a long shower which was great due to how fucking humid it's been.

Once we finished up in the shower we hopped in the bed and got down to it. The only problem we had was the fucking TV wouldn't turn off so I can to get pleased while listening to people screaming on Japanese TV (A bit distracting but nobodys fault other than the hotels)

Meyrin is very attentive and passionate, she's was on the higher end on my rankings when it came to BBBJ from providers here which is great, she's still new to the scene so she'll only get even better.

Once I finished we cuddled and talked about hobbies, life and anime. She's a fantastic conversationalist when it comes to nerdy hobbies and music, so if you're into those and want a GFE, I highly recommend.

I can't rate her FS because I don't do FS anymore but i believe there are other reviews on this matter.

Overall it was a great time, if you want someone who can hold a fun conversation and will provide GFE service then I highly recommend. If you're more on the quiet side & laid back when it comes to this hobby, i think you'll like Meyrin a lot.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

@RoboReptar - Thanks for your review of @meyrin --- much appreciated, glad you had a nice time aside from the TV issue.

(And, we did tell you about the weather... just gonna rub some more salt in that wound.)

Im just going to forget that Tokyo exists between June-September from now on...I was warned though you are correct!

I know of no more compelling evidence of my attraction to Japan than the fact that my very first ever visit was for a week in mid-August. I spent time in Tokyo and Kyoto (which is even worse, believe it or not). Moreover, I hate hot weather. Nevertheless, I fell quickly and permanently in love with both places.

But I still think avoiding time in Japan in the summer is the way to pass one of life's little survival tests.

-Ww

Im just going to forget that Tokyo exists between June-September from now on...

Oh c'mon... June's not that bad. Come back in August. :D

I know of no more compelling evidence of my attraction to Japan than the fact that my very first ever visit was for a week in mid-August. I spent time in Tokyo and Kyoto (which is even worse, believe it or not). Moreover, I hate hot weather. Nevertheless, I fell quickly and permanently in love with both places.

My first time in Kyoto was around the same time. I fell in love, but I hate summer here with a passion.