Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 mins for 5,000 Yen

Type/Location:
Kyotoa

Language Notes:
Basic Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Had read mixed reviews of this place but thought I would give it a shot. Easy to find and off a busy tourist st in Gion. First point to note though is that has moved downstairs. 2 doormen, one friendly , one grumpy. Lucky I got the friendly one and I asked 'Haitte mo ii desuka' i.e. can I have permission to enter. No problem - note that I am a older biggish white guy. Went in and was amazed - the place is bascially set up like an office with 3 ft high partitions. Dark with loud music and a sea of bobbing heads! Whilst the booths are staggered you could see the girls in other booths going about their business! Once I stopped chuckling my girl arrived and actually spoke pretty good english. We chatted and then she got down on her knees and got to work. She was pretty skilled and very energetic so no complaints. Ever better, no condom required.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A BJ factory

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report from Kyoto!

The report is a bit basic, but it should clarify enough that decent service can be had here.

Approved: 7/19/2019

I submitted my own experience the other day. Hopefully it will clear soon. I followed suit with the other reviews that I saw, listing this shop as "N-Cat". However, now I believe that is just part of the website URL. The actual name of the shop is "Neko Benten". Another name that appears is "Neko Chika". Whether they are associated, or the same, isn't clear to me yet,

Hi OP, glad you enjoyed your time, do you know how many times you are allowed to cum?
Thanks

Hi OP, glad you enjoyed your time, do you know how many times you are allowed to cum?
Thanks

Generally with pink salons it's one time.

If it's a 花びら回転 course (rotation) then one time per girl if you can pull it off.

If they allow longer courses, then multiple pops may be acceptable, but you should clarify at the door.

You have convinced me, going to try this one out later this week. Thanks!

I always speak Japanese, so can’t say for sure. The guy asks a lot of questions and if you’ve been there before, so wouldn’t be surprised if he turned people away.

Reactions: G105
so sad, is there any gaijin friendly place in kyoto? thanks!