Service and/or Provider's Name:
N-Cat Kyoto
http://www.n-cats.com/

Date of Encounter:
August, 2019

Contact Method:
walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour, 9000 yen plus 2000 assignment fee (seems to be 1000 per 30 min)

Type/Location:
At their shop in Kyoto

Language Notes:
After walking in, they asked if I could speak Japanese, I said yes. The girl they recommended could speak English very well.

Details of the Encounter:
This was my first experience at N-Cat and I was very nervous to find the place and to deal with the unknown at the door. Also it was an extremely hot day. I brought a spare shirt, and changed at the convenience store across the small street, before walking in. The makeshift sign at the door said "Neko Chika" which had me confused, but after some hesitation I just opened the door. No lock, no buzzer, no inter phone. Just walked into a curtained off area.

There was a very tiny (genkan) area to talk with the guy. I doubt 2 people could stand there. After answering that I could speak Japanese he showed me the cost sheet and started to explain the rules. And I was asked to select a girl, with only 2 options of the girls in the photos available, to be clear. It was difficult to notice much detail, faces covered, but I asked him his recommendation, and I went with that. I chose 1 hour for 9000 and also selected 2000 yen for "assignment" fee. As he said, the regular fee does not allow you to touch the girl. The assignment fee allows touching. I asked specifically, can I touch breasts and ass, can I kiss? He said yes, but no touching below.. which I took to mean pussy area.

He asked me to choose a drink. I paid the fee, then I waited about 5 minutes to be welcomed in and seated. I took my shoes off at the door and put on small-ish slippers. You walk down an aisle with booths on each side. Perhaps, there were a total of 10. It is very dark, but you could tell a little activity was going on. I was seated. After a few minutes a server came to bring my drink.

I think I waited another 10 minutes for the girl to arrive. After a polite introduction, I invited her to sit down next to me. And we started a chat. I asked about her hobbies and then she had lots to say. Great English. But it was also very loud and her voice may have been soft, so unfortunately I missed some parts. I made slow advances to lightly touch arm, hand. I wasn't sure of the speed and lost all track of the time.

Gradually I touched her shoulder and neck, and she asked me about why Americans like touching so much, and she said that Japanese don't so much. I wasn't sure how to take that - was I going too fast, or did I cross a line. I didn't know. At kind of a perfect time she reached closer and we went for a kiss, including very passionate kissing and more vigorous touching of back and arms. She was beginning to reach around my crouch area.

She asked if I was hot, and I took off one of 2 shirts. Then she had me stand up and take off my pants and underwear. She washed my penis. With all my stuff exposed, I asked if I could touch her ass and she answered "of course". She fiddled with her sailor uniform to open her top, and I began to play slowly with her breasts as well. In the heat of it all, I tried to confirm that I could not touch her pussy. She gave a slight glance outwards and then said it was ok. (Given that the man at the door said "no", I was somewhat confused.)

I gave her some gentle touching down there outside her clothes and after a short time slipped under her tights and panties to touch and play with her pussy, while she alternately sucked and played with my dick. I did not want to cum so fast and I stopped her. Gave a hug and said how great it felt. We did more passionate kissing and after a while she returned to cock play.

I was pleased at one point to find her enjoying the pussy play and that she was very wet. That spurred on my enjoyment and finally gave in to ejaculating in her mouth. She made sure I was completely done, then cleaned her mouth, washed me again, then excused herself for a few minutes. When she came back she said we had about 20 minutes. We touched and kissed some more. Then she gave me the 3 minute warning. I gave her lots of praise and appreciation at that point. Said how much I enjoyed myself with her and that I would be happy if I could see her again.

I forgot to mention there was a kuji drawing at the door. I pulled 2 colored plastic balls out of a box. Was then awarded 3000 yen off my next visit, which has a cut off of 6 weeks from this visit.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I got exactly what I hoped for. Lots of touching and kissing, and 1 pop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for submitting your review of N-Cats in Kyoto!

Approved: 8/14/2019

Thanks for the review!

Their website doesn’t say the location?

Thank you for posting this report. Our cooperative community depends on intrepid hobbyists conducting recon/research at new or unreported/underreported shops.

There’s often that moment, where one steps inside a shop and one doesn’t know whether they will welcomed or met by a panicking guy crossing his forearms while saying “外人ダメ!”

Then, of course, there is the cautious interview where the reception guy tests one’s 日本語 abilities and knowledge of 風俗.

Thanks for helping the cause.

Type/Location:
At their shop in Kyoto

One very minor point -

Type/Location:
Pink Salon / In Call

My 日本語 abilities are far from perfect. Luckily, gentlemen such @Sudsy , @MikeH and @Frenchy don’t lambast or ridicule me (too much).

That being said, I find the of this shop rather poetic - 猫弁天 - Cat Dialect Heaven. Of course, cats have a cute/sexy image in Japan, with all that licking and purring ...

Is that not a good translation?

My 日本語 abilities are far from perfect. Luckily, gentlemen such @Sudsy , @MikeH and @Frenchy don’t lambast or ridicule me (too much).

That being said, I find the of this shop rather poetic - 猫弁天 - Cat Dialect Heaven. Of course, cats have a cute/sexy image in Japan, with all that licking and purring ...

Is that not a good translation?

No, Benten is a goddess from whatever religion I forgot. So more like Cat Goddess

No, Benten is a goddess from whatever religion I forgot. So more like Cat Goddess
Oh wow! 弁天 = the goddess of arts and wisdom. One can learn something new everyday. Thanks!

So, that’s much more poetic: Cat Goddesses Of Arts and Wisdom.

Last edited:
Japanese ability is not always the thing. Sometimes being foreign is enough to be excluded, and that's not just for adult services. I wanted to point out a couple things on the website of interest. The "INFO" page often has information about specials, including hidden specials, which you have to mention or show a screen or you won't get. http://www.n-cats.com/info/ There is also a page open to the public about their sell to new girls. Very interesting, how they are appealing to them. http://www.n-cats.com/求人情報/ Like not accepting drunks or violent people. Low chance of disease. Low hours, flexibility. One Q&A was something like why not just do handjobs instead of blow jobs - both funny and serious.

Reactions: DireWolf98
One very minor point -

Type/Location:
Pink Salon / In Call[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'm new to this. :)

I appreciate that. I could use some help, actually. I don't see too many posts about Kyoto. Maybe I can help with that as I explore.

I've returned to Neko Benten/ Neko Chika several times. Always had the same doorman. The second time he started to say; "Can you speak . ... oh, you were here before." Each time after that smooth to enter. Though paying the nomination fee, I realize there is hardly any choice in the girls. Except for one time, they offer one girl, perhaps the least popular of those available. One time was with the comment "She's fat, but her service is very good." Which was completely true. So I have subsequently met the one who speaks great English, the fat one, and the socially awkward one. I mentioned a drawing (take a ball from a box, and earn a coupon). Coupons I have gotten range from 500 yen to 1500 yen. With the hour course (on Sundays) I have been getting 2 draws, with no hazure. But I learned the rule that if I am redeeming coupons I get only one draw, so better to save them. I realize this is a basic level fuzoku but I find it very pleasant.

These women are purportedly rather young; 18 to 25. I'm curious from those who know. Do they tend to quit after a year or so and go on to do another kind of fuzoku, or absolutely quit and pretend this never happened. Or what? many thanks~

Reactions: SugoiBoy
Do they tend to quit after a year or so and go on to do another kind of fuzoku, or absolutely quit and pretend this never happened.
Anecdotally, I found it to be case-by-case.

Some girls move onto others shops or categories of Fuzoku.

Some girls save their money and move on to their second career.

Thanks inaka! How about if I can't speak any Japanese? Do they welcome us? Thanks!
I’ve been to this place a bunch, just went last week and never had a problem. The doorman always speaks quickly asking me if I’ve been there before, how many times etc.

It’s very central in Kyoto, so imagine they get a lot of foreigner walk ins and while they let foreigners in, they don’t seem to be trying much to accommodate. I can imagine people rejected if they can’t navigate the conversation.

When I met Rio, with excellent English, she said there were 2 other girls who could speak a little English. I guess one must be Kiyoha, though I thought her English was a bit more than a little. After I used my best Japanese with her, she seemed ok to switch back to English. I met 2 other girls (Riko and Mayu) who couldn't speak English, but they jumped right into it, and really no chat time. I think tencho is just looking out for the girls, if they don't want a no-Nihongo customer, than he obliges. You got to get by the doorman, with enough Japanese to think you won't cause a ripple in the system, and understanding o the rules.

With some visits this week, it became clear that there will only ever be 4 options for foreigners; Rio, Riko, Kiyoha and Mayu. Rio and Kiyoha have English ability. Riko and Mayu don't seem to. I suspect it would be very rare to catch a day when none of them were on, but if all 4 were off it appears we would get refused. So be good to the ladies, folks, and don't be tough on tencho, and then maybe someday some openness will spread on to others.

I just went there as well a few days ago. What you say @inaka seems true, in your original review about few choices, and only a limited foreigner selection. I was only offered Mayu downstairs. I've got a review incoming with Mayu, medicore experience IMO.

Reactions: inaka
With some visits this week, it became clear that there will only ever be 4 options for foreigners; Rio, Riko, Kiyoha and Mayu. Rio and Kiyoha have English ability. Riko and Mayu don't seem to. I suspect it would be very rare to catch a day when none of them were on, but if all 4 were off it appears we would get refused. So be good to the ladies, folks, and don't be tough on tencho, and then maybe someday some openness will spread on to others.

i’ve been with Natsumi twice, nice GFE.
It depends on the door man.The guy with glasses said only Rio with go with foreigner. But the other day i came, nice Japanese old man said i can chose everygirl as long i can speak Japanese and be nice to the girls.
Karumi also take Foreigners.

I have always been give the option and usually pick the same girl. They always ask if I’ve met her before, so maybe some girls are not open to foreigners, or not new ones anyway.

ok. Interesting. Well, this week Rio told me only these 4 girls are open to foreigners, but I guess she doesn*t know 100%. Or maybe somehow she was apologizing to me because she knew that I did not have a choice. I had not seen her in a few months, and actually her bj was spectacular.

Sorry to revive this old thread but since they seem to still be running from their website, I was really curious if anyone has visited this place since the pandemic started.

I went back in November and saw Kiyoha twice in the same week. I loved my experience and I miss it. If they still accept foreigners with JP language ability or has been there with no problems, is it BBBJ or covered now? Thanks.

Hey there Rollic,

Got there a couple of times in the last two months!

Got turned away once and got "almost" in the other time.
I'm saying almost as that second time, the waiting time was too long (30 minutes plus). I had an appointment with friends in nearby Kiyamashi so I was sort of in a rush.

This place is victim of its succes as you could see on that day the men waiting outside for their turn. I guess we need some more Pinsaros in Kyoto...

During that time I could notice that the girls we could choose were down to a few on that day.

Stay safe!