Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
N-cats/Neko Chika/Neko Benten

Date of Encounter:
At least 4 times in during August and September of 2020

Contact Method:
neko-chika.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
60 min 11000 yen (depending on time of day)

Type/Location:
Pink Salon

Language Notes:
All Japanese with doorman, English with girl.

Details of the Encounter:
I feel like being everyone in the Kyoto/Osaka area has already heard of this place. So I’m not going to go into much detail in this review, just throwing in my two cents.

Shop is located in front of a 7-11 in the outer part of the Gion area. I have seen reviews where they have both the top and bottom floor shops open but I have yet to see the top floor shop open since I started going to the place 2 months ago.

I’ve heard horror stories about people getting turned down by the doorman and that kind of did discourage me to try and go the first time but the doorman who answered me was quite easygoing, did not ask any questions other than whether or not it was my first time there (I’m asian with chinese ethnicity and my japanese is around n4/n3 level but I would consider my accent on point, which certainly helped.) and from then on I had repeat visits no problem at all.

Moving on. My first visit was with Rio, nice, cute face, a little chubby but not enough to call fat. I have read reviews by other TAG users about her technique being mediocre or even bad, and I can certainly confirm that she has improved, one of the better BBBJ experiences I’ve had in Japan. After my first pop, we had small chit chat about ryuugaku and some other things before french kissing until time ran out.

I was all ready for a second pop after all the french kissing but like mentioned, time ran out and I was thinking of coming back the next day, but I caved in and went back after a quick stroll around Gion.

This time I asked the doorman who he recommended, he pointed to a picture of a girl with huge breasts, and while I didn’t hear much of what he said due to the loud music, I heard bits and pieces of “She is a little....But her service is good” so that was a no go for me, but shortly after he pointed to Kiyoha, who I have already heard of in the TAG forums. So I went ahead with her, this time only for a 30 minute session.

I recommend you reading other reviews for Kiyoha as my shitty words cannot do her justice.
But all I have to say is, while her BJ technique is very VERY mediocre. Kiyoha is the closest thing you will ever get to a GFE in a pink salon.
After I popped. She wrote me a little note on the Neko chika business card to show the doorman if he turns me down the next time I visit, has never happened before but it was a nice gesture, something Rio did not do for me.

The next few times I visited the establishment (and probably everytime from here on out) I went with Kiyoha, which kinda defeats the purpose of a pink salon because you want good head here, but 11000 for 60 minutes of quality GFE is too good to pass up.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Thank you for reading my first review on TAG, and for sticking around despite my shitty writing skills lol. Just really had the urge to write something about the place I frequently go to.

Thanks for your review from Osaka!

Approved: 10/6/2020

“She is a little....But her service is good” I am sure was for Riko - and ithe comment would have been that she is fat... but good service.
I like Riko. Very friendly. And the only one there who put my dick between her boobs.

Somewhere I wanted to add that I had been on about a year break from Kyoto but returned this week.
The covid procedures here were gargle, spray hands, check temp on forehead.

Reactions: Aguerooo and sewbed
“She is a little....But her service is good” I am sure was for Riko - and ithe comment would have been that she is fat... but good service.
I like Riko. Very friendly. And the only one there who put my dick between her boobs.

Somewhere I wanted to add that I had been on about a year break from Kyoto but returned this week.
The covid procedures here were gargle, spray hands, check temp on forehead.
Hi sir! Is is possible to have BJ only? Considering this covid shit I dont really want a kiss or touch or any closer contact you know. Will the doorman turn gaijin down if they only want a 30min quick BJ

Hi sir! Is is possible to have BJ only? Considering this covid shit I dont really want a kiss or touch or any closer contact you know. Will the doorman turn gaijin down if they only want a 30min quick BJ
They are totally fine with not kissing. They probably prefer it given the current situation. Girls are happy to just do a 30 min bj. I’ve actually been keeping my mask at pink salons lately.

If you have time and can speak okay Japanese why not give it a shot, and if you don’t want any kissing the cheaper free course is there (although I don’t think you get to choose the girl with this one.)

Update: It seems that most of the plus sized girls have left the establishment. With the exception of kanon (かのん) and rena (れな). Both of whom don’t clock in very often. So there is less worry about getting a potentially bad girl (subjective). Although with the current conditions, can’t be sure whether or not they still take foreigners at all (tencho knows me at this point so i’m ok, can’t say the same if you’re a fresh face)

Update: It seems that most of the plus sized girls have left the establishment. With the exception of kanon (かのん) and rena (れな). Both of whom don’t clock in very often. So there is less worry about getting a potentially bad girl (subjective). Although with the current conditions, can’t be sure whether or not they still take foreigners at all (tencho knows me at this point so i’m ok, can’t say the same if you’re a fresh face)
I went there last month without issue. I’ve been there many rimes, but not frequently enough for them to recognize me, and they still let me in.