Nagoya suggestions

Tokyojay

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Any suggestions for Nagoya. Will be there tomorrow (Wednesday 11th).
Prefer independent ladies, but not sure how much of that option there is in Nagoya.
Any help is super welcome.

Reactions: Westoftokyo
The expat community in Nagoya is a pretty tight-knit community, for good reason: Nagoya is the most racist city in Japan, the locals are totally up themselves to the point that they even have a reputation in Japan as the most stuck up city. You are unlikely to get entry to any sex-related places and even just general bars are likely to refuse you.

If you've never known of or believed in micro-aggressions, you will after you've been to Nagoya.

Nagoya is the most racist city in Japan

I have visited Nagoya many times and didn't see any of that side. My own selection would have been Hiroshima, though probably because everyone thought I am American and they kind of would have a reason not to like Americans too much.

Reactions: Durg50
The Kanazuen soap district in Gifu does not accept any foreigners.

Nagoya is great for SM. Apart from that... It's difficult.

The Nogoyan are racist in a way that they are hostile to anyone who do not speak Japanese with their dialect. That said, there are several large Brazilian communities around Nagoya and rumors said there were some Latina providers in Nagoya standing around Nayabashi bridge over Horikawa river, east of Nagoya station. However, information is sketchy and contacting those providers may be risky. I found some reports on the web that they saw providers on the bridge but couldn't find any report as to what they actually provided at what price...It's definitely safe to keep your hobby in Tokyo.

That said, there are several large Brazilian communities around Nagoya
Sadly very depleted and those that that are left are not necessarily the best, the work dried up and they're not doing well now. The non-white expat community has nearly been "eradicated".

and rumors said there were some Latina providers in Nagoya standing around Nayabashi bridge over Horikawa river, east of Nagoya station.
I checked a map I think that's right. A long time ago my then girlfriend drove down that street to show me the streetwalkers, dozens of tall, leggy Eastern European girls with their minders in their yakuza cars nearby.

Reactions: Ken1988 and MikeH
Nagoya is the most racist city in Japan
The Nogoyan are racist in a way that they are hostile to anyone who do not speak Japanese with their dialect.

Disagree with you both. Never experienced that anytime I've been in Nagoya or the surrounding area in the last 20 something years.

I have visited Nagoya many times and didn't see any of that side.

By what I can see, the action is in two areas: back behind the big Bic Camera next to Nagoya Station and also a couple stations south in the Jingumae and Atsuda area. Unfortunately I can't report first hand on any of these places.

By what I can see, the action is in two areas: back behind the big Bic Camera next to Nagoya Station and also a couple stations south in the Jingumae and Atsuda area.

I actually meant that I never experienced the racist side; though I don't know much about the p4p side either. Saw some interesting looking things near the Bic Camera building but have never participated in that city.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
p4p areas that are accessible for foreigners are relatively few and far between in my experience. You'll find some late night action in Toshincho (southeast side of Sakae, the downtown area), but these are mostly either Chinese massage with HE options or straight whorehouses, play options provided on written menus as you enter. Pink salons on the other side of Nagoya station are very very hit or miss as to if they will allow non-Japanese, has to be a fairly light night and the right staff on hand. There is a foreign friendly erotic health service but it's pricey, can't vouch for it, and FS is clearly something to be worked out, not a given.

Disagree with you both. Never experienced that anytime I've been in Nagoya or the surrounding area in the last 20 something years.
I lived there. I'd give specific examples but people tend to explain these away and think that specific examples proof of general behaviour rather than examples of general behaviour. There was a point in time, almost down to a single weekend where the attitude changed. Entry into nightspots was denied and entire neighbourhoods were cleaned out.

From my intel;
Nagoyians have a cautious behavior and adapt according to other cities progress beforehand.
They do not initiate.

However in the adult industry, they do change regards to a supply & demand concept.
(They don't want to risk anything and dislike confrontation with foreigners unless they have to.)

As for the girls working, they are also this way. It only takes one foreigner to ruin a girls enthusiasm.
I hear the brazilians in Nagoya-land are also very grim and looked down upon. ;/

Recently there have been changes for the better so refresh the website and don't go messing things up for everyone else.

Josh.M

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I checked out dozens of places in Nagoya. This is not a foreigner friendly town. The BIC Camera area near the station is a tease. The only place that might let in the average gaijin is Gypsy Queen. If you look clean and speak N5 level Japanese, they will let you in and set you up with a less attractive girl, a higher price, and limited menu. Nagoya Shake, a few doors down, is a massage place with girls in their early 20s. Again, be clean and polite and speak some Japanese and they’ll let you in. If you’re lucky and skilled, you might be able to get a HJ, kissing, and cuddling. Expect to try out many girls to get to that point.
North of Fushimi Station, there are many places and they’ll all reject you. However, there are two places in the same building that do HJ for $20! Every time, just walk in and pay $20 for every 10 minutes. They have an expanded menu, but it seems to be off limits to foreigners. The places are Love Touch (or Secret Touch) and another one run by the same people. The girls are early-20s and cute. They’re in an orange brick building with other adult places.
The only other successful place is a peep show place in Maranouchi. It’s cheap, maybe $20-30 and you get a private booth to pleasure yourself while a beautiful girl (stunners) is fully nude, pleasures herself, and gets right next to your window for a closeup view.
Nagoya is rough if you’re used to Tokyo, but these bargain places are cheap, reliable, quick, and safe. Everything else will either rudely or politely reject you for not being Japanese, even if you can speak it well (or the girl speaks English).