Naha Okinawa

I posted some reviews about Okinawa a few months ago.

Outside of Naha there are MPs and strip clubs in Chatan and Okinawa City. You might even be able to find something suitable up in Kin.
what is MPs?

Hey everyone sorry for such a late reply, almost 2 weeks late about my trip to Okinawa. Actually went back to Canada for a few days after to attend a wedding then catching up with 2 weeks of back work. I was in Naha for 4 days and found it to be an all right place. The weather worked awesome and ended up doing a day trip/overnight trip to Ishigaki which cut into my play budget. Anyways, arrived Friday morning and checked out Naha, very touristy for me and checked out some izakayas and bars around Kokusai dori. Actually ended up meeting a girl that drove me around the island taking me to all the beaches, aquarium, etc. which was really awesome over her and ended up going to Ishigaki on the overnight with her. Did some snorkelling and scuba diving there, which i really recommend. It was absolutely beautiful.

That overnight trip cut into my budget, because I had to pay for my airline ticket and hotel to/in Ishigaki and on the last night back in Naha I decided to check out the soaplands and they were pretty pricey and after spending and extra 100,000 yen in Ishigaki, I wasn't keen on spending another 40,000 at a soapland, as much as I would have liked to. That will be for the next time I go, it was so nice there I'm already planning another trip there. Decided to try Kamikaze Girls and found a girl and called the place to make an appointment for 7pm and the guy spoke English on the phone. Said he'd text me the address of the love hotel and never did. Called back asking him if he could text me around 6pm so i can find the place and wasn't wandering the place, he then asked where I was because the girl and driver were waiting for me and I was late. I told him we arranged 7pm and confirmed that with the 1st call. He said no and asked how long I would be til I got there and it wouldn't be a problem. That kinda threw me off because he made it sound like it was my fault, but an hour would still be done. I rushed to get to the love hotel which was near my hotel, maybe 10 min walk and on the way the driver called me asking where i was. I guess the guy didn't call the driver and tell him what was happening. Anyways, get there meet the girl. Wasn't really like what I was expecting, she seemed really pissed she had to wait for me. Got to the love hotel, showered got on the bed she gave a weak bbbj with cim with a lot of hands, mostly hands trying to get me off as fast as possible. All in all, I was there for 20-25 min with a pissed off girl but paid for the 60 min.

Hey everyone sorry for such a late reply, almost 2 weeks late about my trip to Okinawa. Actually went back to Canada for a few days after to attend a wedding then catching up with 2 weeks of back work. I was in Naha for 4 days and found it to be an all right place. The weather worked awesome and ended up doing a day trip/overnight trip to Ishigaki which cut into my play budget. Anyways, arrived Friday morning and checked out Naha, very touristy for me and checked out some izakayas and bars around Kokusai dori. Actually ended up meeting a girl that drove me around the island taking me to all the beaches, aquarium, etc. which was really awesome over her and ended up going to Ishigaki on the overnight with her. Did some snorkelling and scuba diving there, which i really recommend. It was absolutely beautiful.

That overnight trip cut into my budget, because I had to pay for my airline ticket and hotel to/in Ishigaki and on the last night back in Naha I decided to check out the soaplands and they were pretty pricey and after spending and extra 100,000 yen in Ishigaki, I wasn't keen on spending another 40,000 at a soapland, as much as I would have liked to. That will be for the next time I go, it was so nice there I'm already planning another trip there. Decided to try Kamikaze Girls and found a girl and called the place to make an appointment for 7pm and the guy spoke English on the phone. Said he'd text me the address of the love hotel and never did. Called back asking him if he could text me around 6pm so i can find the place and wasn't wandering the place, he then asked where I was because the girl and driver were waiting for me and I was late. I told him we arranged 7pm and confirmed that with the 1st call. He said no and asked how long I would be til I got there and it wouldn't be a problem. That kinda threw me off because he made it sound like it was my fault, but an hour would still be done. I rushed to get to the love hotel which was near my hotel, maybe 10 min walk and on the way the driver called me asking where i was. I guess the guy didn't call the driver and tell him what was happening. Anyways, get there meet the girl. Wasn't really like what I was expecting, she seemed really pissed she had to wait for me. Got to the love hotel, showered got on the bed she gave a weak bbbj with cim with a lot of hands, mostly hands trying to get me off as fast as possible. All in all, I was there for 20-25 min with a pissed off girl but paid for the 60 min.
That's why I don't call shops, way too much can go wrong in misunderstanding.