Guest viewing is limited

Nampa baby steps questions

If she was in the business, she could have simply gotten the amound of money she stole. Its not unusual at all for guys in deai cafe to offer a girl 15.000 or so to go dinner and karaoke with them.

Yeah. I just really don't think she was in the business. Not least as she just didn't have the look or style either to get customers coming her way.

Of course it's all possible but if my radar is really that far off, then well I might as well give up now :(

Hmm I guess what could of happened was she got me in the shower to check how much I had on me. Realising it was less than what she had planned to charge me she decided to take it and run.

But I hate thinking this way, it makes me so depressed about Japan.

Why about Japan ? Or even ladies in general? Each person is unique...
maybe she sincerely wanted to have sex with you for free but then she saw the cash and just assessed she would love the cash more than the sex...

Reactions: MikeH
Nah man, You're fine. Chalk it up to odd one-off occurrence. Sounds like you did a lot right leading up to it, just keep doing that

Why about Japan ? Or even ladies in general? Each person is unique...
maybe she sincerely wanted to have sex with you for free but then she saw the cash and just assessed she would love the cash more than the sex...

Ok that I don't see, cos she would have tried to get both (and could have easily I guess, either by stealing or just asking, in the right way with sob story whatever post sex, she would have had me probably). And it was only 7000, max.

Nah man, You're fine. Chalk it up to odd one-off occurrence. Sounds like you did a lot right leading up to it, just keep doing that

Thanks. Your right, think I will put it behind me now and move on.

And I've now ordered myself a massive katsudon to make myself feel better.

Cheers :)

Reactions: Frenchy
But there is a chance she didn't take anything from you

A lot of times we mistakenly think we have xx amount but in actuality might be different

Or you might have dropped the cash along the way

She might have just bailed on you ONLY

Anyways good adventure

Reactions: arienai
If she was in the business, she could have simply gotten the amound of money she stole. Its not unusual at all for guys in deai cafe to offer a girl 15.000 or so to go dinner and karaoke with them.

Maybe, I’m not throwing shade on cafe girls but folding his clothes and encouraging a shower is the sort of thing I’d expect from an experienced girl, not a random pickup.

OP said she’s not that attractive so maybe business is hard and she needed some cash. Really can’t imagine your average Japanese college girl stealing like that.

Reactions: arienai
A lot of times we mistakenly think we have xx amount but in actuality might be different

I do not understand that even in general, as I pretty much know all the time how much cash I am carrying to the one thousand yen level. And if you guessed it's because I am always broke I will not be denying it either.

But having been mongering all over the SE Asia I find it even more difficult to understand how guys can go for ONS or p4p without knowing exactly how much cash you are carrying. And for other forms of payment the rule is always carry none. That's all like Mongering 101.

Reactions: vargas
Maybe, I’m not throwing shade on cafe girls but folding his clothes and encouraging a shower is the sort of thing I’d expect from an experienced girl, not a random pickup.

OP said she’s not that attractive so maybe business is hard and she needed some cash. Really can’t imagine your average Japanese college girl stealing like that.
Welcome to Japan. :D
I think its a normal thing for Japanese women. I still dont manage to do it neatly enough myselfz :(
And i would actually find a prude but broke college girl more likely to steal than a professional who doesn't mind making bank with her body.

Only just realised this morning that Friday was Friday the 13th... lol sounds about right, maybe I should be more superstitious...

Anyway, I'm feeling unusually great today and plan on getting out later this afternoon. Any recommendations for good indoor places for daygame? So far, I've only ever really done street or outside stations. I'm thinking maybe to try Ueno, haven't been there for ages but I think I recall a large kindof concourse area(?) plus I think there's a department store as part of the station. Or Shinjuku maybe, but generally i'm not a fan of Shinjuku so would prefer to try somewhere else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinapse
In my case, the whole thing probably lasted less than a minute. She definitely wasn't ‘SCARED’. It was a side street, but just off a big street,

you absolutely do not know that. she may have been scared, she may not have. How would you know? does she need to start crying or freaking out? Most people are pretty good at hiding it when they feel intimidated or threatened.

Been off 'the scene' for a good few weeks for various reasons, including some bad health but was out last night with a friend, wasn't particulary easy as after being out of the game for the while, felt rusty and low on confidence again, but... slowly got myself up to speed, and on the way home got a LINE very smoothly from a (super) cute girl in the street. She was going into a club while I was on my way home. Happened very easily, it seemed a great vibe.

On the train back, about 15 mins after we met I messaged her (in english/romaji) and kind of went straight for it, which i wouldnt normally do, but it felt right at the time:

Was hoping I can get some in Nihongo advice from you guys, her reply confused me...

me: your SO cute :)
me: nichiyōbi isogashii ?
me: Shibuya + cocktails + fun shimashoooo
her (half an hour later, in hiragana): wakatta!

Wakatta means 'i understand' of course, so not sure if she is being intentionally vague, or whether wakatta can mean 'alright!' in this context?

Been off 'the scene' for a good few weeks for various reasons, including some bad health but was out last night with a friend, wasn't particulary easy as after being out of the game for the while, felt rusty and low on confidence again, but... slowly got myself up to speed, and on the way home got a LINE very smoothly from a (super) cute girl in the street. She was going into a club while I was on my way home. Happened very easily, it seemed a great vibe.

On the train back, about 15 mins after we met I messaged her (in english/romaji) and kind of went straight for it, which i wouldnt normally do, but it felt right at the time:

Was hoping I can get some in Nihongo advice from you guys, her reply confused me...

me: your SO cute :)
me: nichiyōbi isogashii ?
me: Shibuya + cocktails + fun shimashoooo
her (half an hour later, in hiragana): wakatta!

Wakatta means 'i understand' of course, so not sure if she is being intentionally vague, or whether wakatta can mean 'alright!' in this context?
It definitely means one of two things. 1) I understand. My panties are wet now just thinking about the fun we will have on Sunday! 2) I understand. Now fuck off and don’t ever contact me again. It is definitely one or the other. Definitely.

It definitely means one of two things. 1) I understand. My panties are wet now just thinking about the fun we will have on Sunday! 2) I understand. Now fuck off and don’t ever contact me again. It is definitely one or the other. Definitely.

Haha wakatta...

Lol Steve you for sure make adventure happen! I just read most posts and although are a bit old I feel like helping you out. Even more after that hit and run that is just sad. I mean better than one of my last pickups who put liquid lsd in my drink in a coffee place just before we agreed to go hotel and send me to unicorn space galaxy trip - but I had a friend close who was sharp and texted me to lock myself up in the bathroom and save the day. You need someone like that as well. When girls smell you don't have social circle they take 100% advantage of that and milk you out. Definitely goes for city smart girls and Tokyo ones just mature early.

With regards to your game: what are you acting difficult for no reason! I learned my game from a super fun guy in Poland, I got a master class for free when I saw his artwork in live mode and I went to give him a compliment and then I got taught first class feedback. And I was stunned. In essence, you still let girls determine pace and output. Talk, line, date, eat drink hotel. You don't push them off their statue a bit, making you the king and them following you. I only used one line and that's a foreign-can't-speak-japanese faked: watashi anata kekkon. Or just a plain anata watashi and then keep nodding. Bring immediate sexual tension and ready to escalate, so you decide terms and give her no time to think about sneaky plans.
The Japanese girl I'm now in relationship with on first date I brought my friend (male), she was shocked. Instead of her plans about a classic date it turns into all or nothing quickly: it's then either she leaves immediately giving you time to enjoy dinner with a good friend whilst looking for next one - OR it turns into a game how to ditch the friend with your dates so you can escalate to room from there. In my case was the latter and to make things worse she forgot her toothbrush, she wanted to go down and buy from machine; I've had these tricks before so I quickly put some toothpaste on my thing and helped her out. Now that passed all her shit tests immediately and in essence it comes down to show the world is your stage not hers and that will totally change your life for the good. Send me pm if you want help in Tokyo itself, I want to get you over the dead point. And I'm actually quite certain you look and dress ten times better than me.