Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours 75,000 yen

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara soapland

Language Notes:
She can give some instructions in English

Details of the Encounter:
Abstract
Glad to see the first p4p girl I've been with is still working, so that reviewing my experience might be somewhat helpful to the forum. I was too inexperienced to make any sound conclusions, but looking back she was average, which was more than good enough, but not worth the high cost of Landmark.

Physical description
I chose her because I like tan girls with big breasts. At the time, her photos looked more enhanced, which tricked me into choosing her. Now, in her photos she looks older than I remember. She is tan with maybe Japanese Cs or smaller and in her early 30s, I think. She has the look like she aged more from smoking and tanning. She is not fat or chubby but has some extra meat on her stomach.

Action
Given that I was nervous because it was my first p4p and not as good at conversing in Japanese as I am now, I appreciate her efforts. Not affectionate but BBBJ without shower. No kissing by either of us. As soon as I was hard enough she put on a condom and rode me. I came in missionary. Washed up. Mat play was so so. She rode me on the mat and we finished on the bed. She likes snowboarding and asked me if she could smoke after sex. She wanted me to her know and repeat her name before I left. Would've been better if she did that during sex, haha.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I considered saying not recommended, because she was good. She just isn't a good enough deal with other options available.

She's professional and pleasant, but robotic. I didn't help the situation, as I was unsure with my first p4p. She might be different with someone else. That being said, my next time was with a girl at Ascot Club who is no longer there. She acted very innocent and shy, subtly coercing me into action. She hinted rather than initiated what we would do. Ironically, somebody who acted more innocent was easier to get into the flow of p4p than with than a girl with a more professional approach.

Maybe you didn't notice if you didn't speak Japanese with her but she says everything in that cutesy slow high-pitched voice that some Japanese girls use when they're trying to be cute. I don't find it that cute but I appreciate the effort. She is also more talkative/conversational than the average Landmark girl, which I like. She asks questions and initiates conversations and stuff. Some of the others are fairly quiet.

She is also more talkative/conversational than the average Landmark girl, which I like.

Thanks! I don't remember her voice, but she was more talkative than the average soap princess. Pleasant. She was about the same as the one other girl I met at Landmark. Are girls at Landmark particularly quiet in your opinion?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Landmark is the only soap land I've ever been to and on average, I think girls at Landmark are more conversational than say JFF and Strawberry Jam (on average) and about as conversational as Asian Mystique (on average, but I have a small sample size). I just assumed that because of the higher price, Landmark girls are obligated to be nicer to the customer and strike up conversation and express interest in you, even if it's entirely acting. Strawberry Jam is so cheap, they can get away with quiet cold girls.

I've only ever done group sessions in Landmark so the difference in talkativeness is clear; there's usually one conversation leader and one quiet one (not completely quiet but just less talkative than the others). What I don't know is whether the quiet ones would have been conversational if they were alone with me.

Actually now that I think of it, during a 3P, Haru of JFF was very conversational until Sakura showed up and then Haru became quiet and Sakura became the more talkative of the two.

Landmark girls are obligated to be nicer to the customer and strike up conversation and express interest in you, even if it's entirely acting. Strawberry Jam is so cheap, they can get away with quiet cold girls.

Having conversations are a huge part of whether an encounter is pleasant or not.

IME, almost all soapland providers have been good about conversing but there are a couple instances where the provider has tried her best to converse with me little as possible. In those cases, the experience was miserable.

In places that offer shorter courses (50 minutes or less) or with little to no management (Deai Cafes), the girls probably can't help but be more used to a business like engagement with less conversation.

Quiet girls that are particularly beautiful (and match my type) can be quite intimidating initially.