Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Nana @ Tobita Shinchi

Last part

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-26-21-41-39-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-26-21-41-39-1.png
    136 KB · Views: 248
How about she gave you her number because she wants to be your friend? What is so odd about that?

Girls are almost like people you know, they like to have friends also. :eek::D

Reactions: scorpioni6ths
How about she gave you her number because she wants to be your friend? What is so odd about that?

Girls are almost like people you know, they like to have friends also. :eek::D
Well that's a fair pt

Reactions: MikeH
Im probably too old to comment on texting, but since her level of interest is not obvious, let me point Out that sometimes this is just a business strategy.

It could maybe be just a business move, but honestly she probably wants a friend is the vibe I'm getting. Don't get too intimate with her and just talk like you would a female friend back home, and you'll probably have a buddy for life who maybe fucks you every now and then if you're in town, or maybe not. Don't go in with expectations.

Im probably too old to comment on texting, but since her level of interest is not obvious, let me point Out that sometimes this is just a business strategy.
Hmm nah I would never think that age is a barrier to impart wisdom

It could maybe be just a business move, but honestly she probably wants a friend is the vibe I'm getting. Don't get too intimate with her and just talk like you would a female friend back home, and you'll probably have a buddy for life who maybe fucks you every now and then if you're in town, or maybe not. Don't go in with expectations.
Well that's a problem ive very little female friends. I would attribute it to trauma frm a very weird case of molest I had as a child.

Ok could I have a few topics to talk about cos I'm very clueless about this thks.

Dude, just talk to her like you would talk to a friend. She ain't no alien from outer space, she is a girl. :D

Talk to her about something that interests you and then ask what interests her. And actually read and think what she says. That should already take you to the top of the short list of people she wants to interact with. :cool:

Dude, just talk to her like you would talk to a friend. She ain't no alien from outer space, she is a girl. :D

Talk to her about something that interests you and then ask what interests her. And actually read and think what she says. That should already take you to the top of the short list of people she wants to interact with. :cool:
Hmm I see thks

I'm gonna assume all of you are like older than me. Judging by the level of no trolling here

Well since her pic has a penguin I asked if she like them. So I guess its a start?

Just a question for you guys about line if the message is read that means its viewed right. Cause I've yet to receive a response and its been like 3hrs.

Just a question for you guys about line if the message is read that means its viewed right. Cause I've yet to receive a response and its been like 3hrs.

Now go and take a nice, long and really cold shower! :D

She might answer immediately, tomorrow or next week. Meanwhile continue your life as normal even if it seems you are falling for her pretty hard.

Last edited:
One piece of advice, don't pay attention to the "read" status. It will drive you crazy. Don't base your whole day on whether or not she replies instantly to you. I have a few (platonic) female friends who sometimes just never reply but we're still great friends because I understand they're crazy busy and it slips their mind.

Oh ok thanks guys though I find it strange to be getting life advice here lol

Reactions: MikeH
One piece of advice, don't pay attention to the "read" status. It will drive you crazy. Don't base your whole day on whether or not she replies instantly to you. I have a few (platonic) female friends who sometimes just never reply but we're still great friends because I understand they're crazy busy and it slips their mind.
Well she answered so I guess it's fine and all as you say.

Well I'm kinda of unsure what this is supposed to be

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-04-30-13-49-38-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-04-30-13-49-38-1.png
    378.1 KB · Views: 192
[Singlish] Wah not bad ah ORD liao go Japan cheong ah ;). Kids jin rich these days :D. [/Singlish]

On a side note, I'd say this kind of thing is not uncommon I guess, especially if you look at our local SG forum lol. As many have said, don't take it too seriously (just talk and interact as friends at most), and be careful when she starts asking for money.