Guest viewing is limited

Tiara (SL) Nanase from Tiara: Not a good time.

Viggagadye

TAG Member
Reaction score
Soapland Name & Provider Name::
Tiara: Nanase http://www.soapland-tiara.com/profile.php?id=NANASE

Date of Encounter:
March 2019

Contact Method:
Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours, 70k yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
English with shop, not much communication with girl

Details of the Encounter:
This will be somewhat different to my usual, enthusiastic story telling style of review. Even with not so great experiences, I prefer to write up a light-hearted and detailed account of the experience. But I can’t be bothered with this one. Of the 8 p4p adventures I had on this trip to Japan, this was the worst. Even with clueless, inexperienced Ami in Fukuoka, it wasn’t that bad. That had been a somewhat disappointing session. This one was actively annoying. So my apologies in advance, if this reads a little harsh.

First, the good. Tiara is very foreigner friendly, even on a Saturday. The main guy I dealt with was very friendly and accommodating, and in hindsight, he tried to push a different girl on me. Perhaps because he knew I was going to be mightily disappointed with the one I chose. Another positive is, like Hisyo, they will take you to the station afterwards. The rooms at Tiara are decent too, by Yoshiwara standards.

Okay now the negatives.

1) There was no correlation at all between the photo of the girl I chose, and her photos on the website with the actual girl herself. I flatly refuse to believe it’s the same girl. This isn’t a matter of touching up a photo on photoshop. This is bait and switch, plain and simple, even if it is, by some mindboggling miracle of editing the same girl, the photo has been changed so much, and was taken so long ago, that there’s absolutely no point even looking at the cards. You may as well just agree with whatever recommendation the guy has.

2) This girl was unattractive to me. I won’t go into too much detail. But she was big, and not in a fun, curvaceous way. She also had a fake expression on her face. And because I had had my expectations set with the photos on the website and on the card, it was very difficult to not be massively disappointed.

3) Okay, whatever a lady may look like, if she is friendly, enthusiastic and sweet, the looks matter a lot less. But unfortunately, this was not the case. There were several times she just looked like she wanted to be done. Even when she forced a smile, it looked so incredibly fake that I even preferred her unfriendly expression. Tiara is not a cheap place. I really expected better. Perhaps she found me revolting, I don’t know.

4) The service itself was also hugely disappointing, to the point where the things she was doing actually annoyed me. Firstly, that annoying high pitched JAV moaning. Now honestly, I don’t really mind it that much as long as it sounds real. This did not. It was just a series of noises she was repeating, completely unrelated to what I was doing, with zero facial expression. Then there was the kissing, if you could call it that. She just stuck her tongue out and that was it. What am I supposed to do with that? The sex was also annoying. She kept doing this shuddering thing every time I touched her or entered her, I guess she was pretending to have an orgasm or something. But when you do it that fakely, every time I do anything at all, it gets really annoying. You can’t simultaneously be that detached and disengaged AND pretend to be having orgasms every 10 seconds. It’s insulting.

I do believe, and would like to keep believing that Tiara does have some good providers. But I will never go there again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Looks like she has some new photos on the website. This is not what she looks like either though, unfortunately.

I think there are degrees of fakeness though.

I think the point was "as long as it sounds real". The job is to make guys believe and to be honest it should not be that difficult as we do want to believe more than Fox Muller.

Reactions: Viggagadye
She kept doing this shuddering thing every time I touched her or entered her, I guess she was pretending to have an orgasm or something. But when you do it that fakely, every time I do anything at all, it gets really annoying.
Agreed, when it’s like I’ve been blessed with magical orgasmic powers and every touch and move brings about a shuddering amazing climax, yeah, bit of a turnoff for me. o_O

Thanks for the review and TOFTT’ing for us. She looks pretty good in those shop pics though I must say. (n)
The job is to make guys believe and to be honest it should not be that difficult as we do want to believe more than Fox Muller.
the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-i30592.jpg

I actually going to retire from yoshiwara, it was very attractive at first, to be able to have full sex with japanese girl, with a soapy theme like a JAV, a reputable place like yoshiwara with less scams as these are shops that been there for years, 'legally'(peace of mind), license operated with regular health check.
But it seem like getting lesser popular, to the locals, may be still new to the first time foreigners.
It is good for a trial, and few times, but it is not a usual popular activities people will go there regularly to have sex entertainment.
One girl(high end shop) there told me, japanese guy don't come here frequent, because it is not cheap.
Soapy is getting less attractive to the local, is expensive and information is now so easy accessible , from internet to mobile, as compare to olden times phone book/magazine/newspaper and pamphlets.
Soapy now attract those local that first turn into adult, first time trying and one time only, regular and repeat customer market is shrinking now.
As i wrote in my tobita reviews, photoshop and no matplay(lazy/goofing) service standard going down is the main killer.
After i compare with tobita, i found that i still able to fuck a genuine typical japanese, i see the real girl myself and i pay for the time i needed where soapy time is too long and you may not need that much time(if the girl can't fuck or you) , worst if the girl service or look is not what you expected.

I going bangkok soapy soon,one of them is maria, and the girl is right in front of you.
I more to the higher standard (close range) rather those glass wall type, heard maria top grade price can be above 10k baht(60/90min depends) and even 13.5k.
The cost per time is almost close to tobita, i am just curious what is the quality there that can demand as much, really top model grade?
Need to check it out, service really need to try then will know.
I not sure whether i will take those above 10k baht, but i will give a report after my bangkok trip.
Some people may like to go for free lances, doesn't really mean cheap is good, without a shop, there will be safety issue regards scams, crime , health check and you got no way to make complain or file police report if no shop at all.
So it is still up to individual, whether he like to take his chances because he always like cheap or whether he is adventurous enough, he may get good deal or maybe cheated, only he know and not everyone will get the same way.