http://club-naniwa.com/profile.html?uid=risabera#

Appointment Length & Costs:
80m, 25k

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
all JP

Details of the Encounter:
Had one too many drinks in Asakusa and decided to stumble on down to yoshiwara without any appointment.

I took an alternate route this time. Usually if I walk straight there I walk down senzoku street and talk a left at the 711. There's actually a nice grocery store on the west side of the street that has really cheap vegetables. Anyway, this time, I walked around yoshiwara shrine straight into the heart of the area. As soon as I came around to the area an old tout greeted me and whisked me away to some...introduction room? I don't remember what he called it, 案内室 or something, but probably not.

I didn't mind the tout thing, actually before walking there I thought I would try to interact with some touts to see beforehand if the shop was ok with foreigners. Everything was fine, I guess my jp is at least not getting worse, but I have a long way to go before I can try to covertly enter jp-only shops.

Anyway, this old man asks what I'm doing, asks my budget, says ok, says he'll take me to some place...yeah this is really a bad idea but I didn't have any credit cards on me and this was a 70-something old man...so we go to this supremely shitty room that looks like it was built by the Shinsengumi and last cleaned by Douglass MacArther. Dude pulls out some cards, I ask for more pictures, and of course I get a condescending look. Ya well, fuck you too old man, we both know they're fake.

I went with what I thought was the best looking girl. Lost that bet.

Par for the course, skin was probably 5 shades darker than the pics, face not really close to the pics, but the worst part was a fuck ton of tattoos all over her body that sort of, but definitely didn't, cover up the cutting. Cutting up her wrist, arms, legs, neck, top of her hands. If I were sober I'd probably just, leave? I closed my eyes, covered up, did the deed, threw the business card that was handed to me on the street, and walked the fuck home.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
:'(