Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes/ ¥25,000

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara shop

Language Notes:
All Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I'll start with the good on this one, I am One Pop no more! I finally got 2 pops during a P4P experience!

Now for the rest. I started this trip out by being turned away from Mr. Dandy and Cream Lemon because they had no Gaijin friendly girls available. I also went to Blue Lagoon, chose a girl and paid, but 5 minutes later was told they had a problem with rooms and it would be a 50 minute wait. I told the guy I didn't have time so he returned my money and I left. A few shops down was the old man from Naniwa waiving me in. He brought me in to sit down and showed me 3 cards. I chose Shiori because her pictures look cute, young and her measurements were what I was looking for. I waited about 10 minutes and met Shiori. http://www.club-naniwa.com/sp/profile_i.html?uid=shiori

Her profile says she is 23 but she is closer to 30 Imo. Her body was just ok and her face was emotionless. I tried to start conversations with her, but just got really short answers with no eye contact. Not sure if she is normally like this or if she was just having a bad day. It was pretty quiet and awkward throughout the play. She capped me and rode me in CG. She was quite robotic, but her rhythm in CG actually felt pretty good and I got pop #1 like this. We took a short break and I tried to talk more with her to get her to loosen up. She cracked a smile once and I could see that she can be pretty if she smiles more.

I realized that she would remain emotionless so I asked for a massage. Her massage actually felt nice and with about 20 minutes left on the clock I asked for a BJ. She worked me hard for about 10 minutes alternating between hand and BJ until I popped a second time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Shiori was not the kind of companion I look for. I enjoy it more when there is an emotional connection with the companion, or least the companion is able to make you feel like you are connecting. But she did give me 2 pops. Maybe because I stopped worrying about her feelings and focused on my own, I was able to achieve 2 pops? Not sure, but I will not repeat with Shiori and probably won't try again at Naniwa. This shop might be good for a first timer traveling as they are very Gaijin friendly and have a reasonable price, but not for me.

P.S. Not sure if it was related or not, but I got sick a few hours after my encounter with Shiori. I also ate dinner after leaving Naniwa, so I may have just eaten something bad. Anyways I won't be going back to Naniwa or the restaurant I ate at just to be safe.

Thanks for your nice write up!

You probably ate something bad... or maybe just not agreeable with you.

That emotionless stance would really bother me, this is a good warning for people that may try her out. She could have been having a bad day, but she should have gotten her game face on instead of passing along whatever was bothering her to you and affecting your time with her.

Have had shiori and yes she is a robot no doubt about it. Also tits looks ok in her profile pic but very small and saggy. When I had her also she said she has been doing this job 10plus years. Think she is just over her Job.

Thank you for the review.
Did she do nurunuru massage?

That's still on my list of things to do in Japan, but I'm not sure where is the best place for it

very interesting, shiori is the first JP girl I met, and she is very quiet and has a bad English spoken skill.
I also try to conmunicate more, but it is quite difficult, but I think the girl is friendly, and maybe I will go and visit het again.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland