Guest viewing is limited

Nanpa for tourist (possible or not) ?

Mrrealman

Planning for a graduation (bachelor) party
Reaction score
Hey guys, I kinda want to ask questions in this thread but I also want to share what I have learned for my Nanpa preparation in Japan. (No jokes, I am currently taking japanese course in my university just for this).Please feel free to correct my statements. SO, HERE WE GO!!! (7 min read)

Hi guys, I am planning for a "graduation" trip to Japan next year My first destination is yoshiwara and my last destination is tobita shinchi (have been compiling ah toh guide recently, he is a legend).However, I kinda want to experience a night with a non commercial girl. My game is kinda ok I guess, been slamming with the (mostly Caucasians, not being racist here) exchange students in my fucking shitty top tier university in Asia with low quality local girls(no shit, majority of the girls here is under average in terms of looks ,LMAO).

My question here is, is it possible to "connect(emotionally + your rod)" with local girls in Tokyo ,if I am just going to stay there for 7 days. I have been researching the "ideal man vibe " in Japan . You can refer to this (just sharing guys, but it's pretty hillarious).basically no beard,no fat,fit,neat,not smelly,get a little american vibe
B
upload_2020-8-19_20-17-33.png

2) and the game in Japan is much more different than slamming with USA chicks. That's because the japanese are so damn shy . And they prefer gaijin which they "translate" to American (sadly I am a Eurasian looking like a sissy Korean boy).It is also stated that the japanese girls like foreigners (gaijin) they are more direct in showing affection, more gentle and stuff.Yes they expect foreigners to not be a pussy.

3) sites and apps for meeting (for those not looking for marriage) girls online in Japan:Tinder,PCmax(pcmax.jp). That's all I know.

4) Popular Nanpa venue:
Hub roppongi,club AgeHa ,club Womb. I heard that those venues are easier cuz the girls there are more outgoing

5) source and stuffs that are good to read
YouTube:Attraction Japan,Raphael official
Book:bang (Roosh Valizadeh).this guy is weird he converts to a devout Christian after becoming the most acclaimed PUA in the west.
Twitter posts by:JoJo World Sex trip

6) My plan: use a VPN to switch my tinder location to Japan(1 week prior),ask the girls for becoming a tour guide for the day,treat her meals,go to izakaya,get some social lubricant near roppongi love hotel hills then あそびましょう
OR go to clubs,with a wingman, score some girl, take away to hotel. If anyone wanna go to Japan for the same purpose do hit me up.

So these are my current source and knowledge that I have . (I have read all post in the Nanpa section for sure)

Thanks for reading

> My plan: use a VPN to switch my tinder location to Japan(1 week prior),

Tinder Japan now demands ID for age verification

Some people claim there are girls in Shibuya but it's just a rumour.

Most probably your biggest problem would be getting into the country as a tourist.
Oh shit they even suspending visa exemption. Shit

Unless you are especially attractive (by Japanese standards) or have something that your average gold-digging club skank really, really wants (money, condo in Manhattan/Beverly Hills/Waikiki) or unless you're willing to sleep with reasonably unattractive/older women--and also considering you probably have far less than conversational Japanese skills and are admittedly not of an ethnic variety that Japanese girls are generally keen to have flings with (you're not white)--you should probably give up on the nampa fantasy and just P4P. You only have seven days. Why waste a perfectly good vacation chasing something that isn't guaranteed and probably won't be very pleasant? Japanese females are borderline unstable and psychopathic under the best of circumstances. If one of them is just dying to grab her ankles for a Korean-looking broke uni student with no job who can't speak the language after the second date, take a wild guess what you're likely in for.

Besides, as MikeH pointed out, your real problem will be getting into the country, and that's most likely going to be dependent on when your country can be fully vaccinated. Right now, even the most optimistic of experts is hoping for a vaccine by the new year and then widespread vaccination a year after that.

But rest assured, whenever you finally do make it to Yoshiwara or Tobita it'll probably feel like you've died and gone to heaven, considering what you're up to right now. The kind of American girl who actually WANTS to go study abroad in Asia and then fuck Asian-looking guys is usually a fat, ugly, corpse-white social justice warrior from Eugene, OR, who wears tank-tops and sandals and refuses to wear deodorant or eat any meat other than colored penis. How you've managed to stick your dick in such whales is a question for the psychiatrist you're going to need if you end up sticking around for grad school.

Just save your money for a quality soapland, whenever it is that you're able to visit.

Unless you are especially attractive (by Japanese standards) or have something that your average gold-digging club skank really, really wants (money, condo in Manhattan/Beverly Hills/Waikiki) or unless you're willing to sleep with reasonably unattractive/older women--and also considering you probably have far less than conversational Japanese skills and are admittedly not of an ethnic variety that Japanese girls are generally keen to have flings with (you're not white)--you should probably give up on the nampa fantasy and just P4P. You only have seven days. Why waste a perfectly good vacation chasing something that isn't guaranteed and probably won't be very pleasant? Japanese females are borderline unstable and psychopathic under the best of circumstances. If one of them is just dying to grab her ankles for a Korean-looking broke uni student with no job who can't speak the language after the second date, take a wild guess what you're likely in for.

Besides, as MikeH pointed out, your real problem will be getting into the country, and that's most likely going to be dependent on when your country can be fully vaccinated. Right now, even the most optimistic of experts is hoping for a vaccine by the new year and then widespread vaccination a year after that.

But rest assured, whenever you finally do make it to Yoshiwara or Tobita it'll probably feel like you've died and gone to heaven, considering what you're up to right now. The kind of American girl who actually WANTS to go study abroad in Asia and then fuck Asian-looking guys is usually a fat, ugly, corpse-white social justice warrior from Eugene, OR, who wears tank-tops and sandals and refuses to wear deodorant or eat any meat other than colored penis. How you've managed to stick your dick in such whales is a question for the psychiatrist you're going to need if you end up sticking around for grad school.

Just save your money for a quality soapland, whenever it is that you're able to visit.

LMAO, this is a very good response.thanks mate.yeah maybe I should go for p4p. But, I think the Caucasians exchange students were not really looking for asian men. They were just using the country I am currently studying in as a base to travel around SEA but it never hurts to mingle and pick up girls at University welcoming parties for international students, it works pretty well. But maybe you are correct, there was a time where I was approached by a girl inside my university internal bus late night, she was kinda fat and ugly. She said to me that trying to talk to the locals(male?) Was kinda hard for her. And she approached me because I didn't look like locals. LMAO, she was so desperate to get a . Of course I rejected her, I have my standards.

WELL BUT MATHEMATICALLY, you are correct I have around USD10000 to blow for my grad trip, which translates to roughly 25 times of p4p. Compared to wasting 300 dollars /day trying to woo japanese girls with low chance. Well, I regret not chosing to take my Japanese scholarship ,instead I am studying In a shithole of a country.

BTW," If one of them is just dying to grab her ankles for a Korean-looking broke uni student with no job who can't speak the language after the second date, take a wild guess what you're likely in for."

What will happen to me ? , ain't got an idea pal.

Well mate , the reason why japanese girls are attractive as hell is because they are difficult to get and pretty in general (according to Asia beauty standards). (No, don't call me a weeb, I don't watch those shits), you can opt to get a Korean if you want your children to look nothing like the mother. the japanese embrace natural beauty and that's what I like. The only bad part is that most of the Japanese girls work in borderline grey area (prostitution). I don't know why you call them unstable and psychopath. I had a Japanese exchange student friend in my uni. We were in the same club,but too late she was taken. She was pretty normal and outgoing, yeah but her English sucks, she was from TUFS if I remember.

The only bad part is that most of the Japanese girls work in borderline grey area (prostitution).
Yeah, no.

Well mate , the reason why japanese girls are attractive as hell is because they are difficult to get and pretty in general (according to Asia beauty standards).
Have you actually spent some time in Japan? There are some attractive women here but that vasty varies among personal taste and virginity level (no joke).

Too many people come here with rose colored glasses. Some good times could be had, but really, it's not as glamorous as some believe.

OP; sounds like you are massively overthinking this.

if you are young, not too weird and not too unattractive you can get laid any night of the week in shibuya or roppongi. Its really not that hard. Same as any city. Young and happy to have one-night stands = you’ll be fine.

yea right, i have never gone to japan that;s why i am preparing for this early. currently studying on how to get a girl there. i am bored of going to Disneyland or theme park across the world for vacations. But yea thanks for the heads up Durg50, i think i am overthinking this. its just that japan is a very closed country, and i dont have a good solid idea on how the game is there. but prolly i am just going to bar and club just like what i have been doing. street nanpa is kinda very new to me.

Thanks all for the heads up really appreciate it. this is a very informative forum.

Reactions: Durg50
Have you actually spent some time in Japan? There are some attractive women here but that vasty varies among personal taste and virginity level (no joke).

Also heavily varies on the area/city. I would say the percentage of beautiful girls in Tokyo is a lot higher than elsewhere. People are more fashion conscious than anywhere else and of course it's the place to be when you are young.
I think when you go to the countryside or to other bigger cities, the change in fashion, makeup, looks is kinda noticable. That also helps to sell an unrealistic image :p

Like other have said before I think getting laid in Shibuya or Roppongi is probably not too hard when you are young and look alright. To be honest, I think speaking a few sentences of Japanese you learned in school won't be of any help....but especially in these two areas if you you go clubbing, the girls that are willing to hang out with foreigners most probably speak English.

Don't overthink this and don't make your trip about fucking alone....enjoy the country, go clubbing and drinking, have fun, talk to people....things will progress automatically if people are drunk and everyone is having a good time

.....on the side safe up some money for P4P to make this experience as well.

Reactions: Mrrealman
Also heavily varies on the area/city. I would say the percentage of beautiful girls in Tokyo is a lot higher than elsewhere. People are more fashion conscious than anywhere else and of course it's the place to be when you are young.
I think when you go to the countryside or to other bigger cities, the change in fashion, makeup, looks is kinda noticable. That also helps to sell an unrealistic image :p

Like other have said before I think getting laid in Shibuya or Roppongi is probably not too hard when you are young and look alright. To be honest, I think speaking a few sentences of Japanese you learned in school won't be of any help....but especially in these two areas if you you go clubbing, the girls that are willing to hang out with foreigners most probably speak English.

Don't overthink this and don't make your trip about fucking alone....enjoy the country, go clubbing and drinking, have fun, talk to people....things will progress automatically if people are drunk and everyone is having a good time

.....on the side safe up some money for P4P to make this experience as well.

Obviously you never heard of Hakata Bijin!:D

Reactions: Danbo
Obviously you never heard of Hakata Bijin!:D
Yeah. Girls in tokyo (or any other major city) are not naturally hotter than girls from smaller cities / towns / villages. Just for some reason major cities tend to attract the type of girl (and guy) that spends 80% of their salary on clothes and make-up, and never leaves the house without spending an hour in front of a mirror.

Yeah. Girls in tokyo (or any other major city) are not naturally hotter than girls from smaller cities / towns / villages. Just for some reason major cities tend to attract the type of girl (and guy) that spends 80% of their salary on clothes and make-up, and never leaves the house without spending an hour in front of a mirror.

Yeah, of course you are right when it comes to that....but makeup, haircut and cool cloths make a huge difference. And I am not only talking about pure fashion-bimbos, also business women, alternative girls etc have a bit more style in Tokyo and look neater.

Hakata Bijin....hehe, I have been to Fukuoka twice and it's probably my least favorite city in Japan....but to be fair I can't remember if the girls there have something unique about them.

Yeah, of course you are right when it comes to that....but makeup, haircut and cool cloths make a huge difference. And I am not only talking about pure fashion-bimbos, also business women, alternative girls etc have a bit more style in Tokyo and look neater.

Hakata Bijin....hehe, I have been to Fukuoka twice and it's probably my least favorite city in Japan....but to be fair I can't remember if the girls there have something unique about them.

Now there is the proof. You are definitely a very strange guy:D.

There is also a famous post by @Sinapse about his Fukuoka Nanpa adventures. I don't recall all the dirty details, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a day were he ended up with less than 10 girls;)

Now there is the proof. You are definitely a very strange guy:D.

There is also a famous post by @Sinapse about his Fukuoka Nanpa adventures. I don't recall all the dirty details, but I'm pretty sure there wasn't a day were he ended up with less than 10 girls;)

strangely enough the only city where I got nampaed in a restaurant and it ended in my hotel bed the same day was Fukuoka. She was cute by the way (but I was in my thirties so there’s that). So I second the opinion that there must be something about Fukuoka ladies.

strangely enough the only city where I got nampaed in a restaurant and it ended in my hotel bed the same day was Fukuoka. She was cute by the way (but I was in my thirties so there’s that). So I second the opinion that there must be something about Fukuoka ladies.
LMAO, you got nanpaed ?. Who are you , Keanu Reeves ? Wow , japanese girls sure have the guts to pick up a man

You don’t have to be condescending.
It does happen. Got nanpaed (a long time ago) in the Yamanote.
Wow! Now that must really take some guts from the lady. In my case she was just at the nearby table in a restaurant, I was alone and she had a friend, so it kinda grew organically and rather discretely. In the Yamanote, with all the strangers around , that’s a different league (y)

Not so crowded as it was mid-afternoon in the East side of the Yamanote.
And I am no Keanu Reeves.

Not so crowded as it was mid-afternoon in the East side of the Yamanote.
And I am no Keanu Reeves.
Yeah I’m sure you are just a Orlando Bloom type, you must have impressed her by your intellect then :)