Guest viewing is limited

Nanpa Meetup - Wednesday 3/11, 8pm Shinjuku

Sinapse

On the streets
Reaction score
Meet up with other guys who are trying to meet women through organic approach!

will likely be 20-35 guys there who are all like minded and trying to improve in all areas of life.

join us. PM me for exact location (just because this is a public forum and neckbearded haters do exist)

Reactions: Acid Burn
Is that date correct? Today is March 7th, Saturday.

Yeah... a bit tasteless.

Reactions: DireWolf98
I just want to understand what’s wrong with a neckbeard. Might be part of the course.

I just want to understand what’s wrong with a neckbeard. Might be part of the course.

Yes the expression "neckbearded haters" is bound to cause confusion. I thought neckbeards were part of the target audience.

Oxford: "Neckbeard" a man who is socially inept and physically unappealing, especially one who has an obsessive interest in computing.

Yes the expression "neckbearded haters" is bound to cause confusion. I thought neckbeards were part of the target audience.

Oxford: "Neckbeard" a man who is socially inept and physically unappealing, especially one who has an obsessive interest in computing.

I have an obsessive interest in computing and it's never stopped me. What it should mean are the shy virgins that don't know how to approach women and dress like crap. Working or high interest in computing has nothing to do with it.

I was using it to mean “too much time on their hands and full of self righteous anger”

perhaps a bit atypical. But actually if there’s people in tech who are a bit shy those are the kinds of guys who could benefit from such a community so now that you mention it I’m torn. o_O

anyway haters aside everyone’s welcome!

I was using it to mean “too much time on their hands and full of self righteous anger”

perhaps a bit atypical. But actually if there’s people in tech who are a bit shy those are the kinds of guys who could benefit from such a community so now that you mention it I’m torn. o_O

anyway haters aside everyone’s welcome!
Hope the theme is topical!
How to pick up women in masks, while wearing a mask, and keeping a 3 foot distance.

Do that @Sinapse and you'll have my eternal respect.:p

Reactions: Acid Burn
Hope the theme is topical!
How to pick up women in masks, while wearing a mask, and keeping a 3 foot distance.

Do that @Sinapse and you'll have my eternal respect.:p

hah! Actually in Osaka it’s great because there’s no Chinese tourists and Namba is usually flooded with them. Only Japanese out which makes for fun times, weirdly enough during the virus times. Also stockpiling tissues and toilet paper to entice girls to come over :ROFLMAO:

Also stockpiling tissues and toilet paper to entice girls to come over :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, no need for the course, just tell all the girls you have toilet paper and tampons at home. :p

oh boy this is going to attract an... interesting... crowd

not sure exactly what you mean but there is certainly a large range of people. Going off who I know will certainly be there/who usually attend: entrepreneurs, lawyers, IT guys, traders, writers, startup guys, translators etc etc

Wait I just realized these comments about the date.

are people seriously suggesting that nobody should plan any event on the same day as a natural disaster that happened nearly a decade ago?

Imagine being so thick in the head to care about such a thing :rolleyes:

Wait I just realized these comments about the date.

are people seriously suggesting that nobody should plan any event on the same day as a natural disaster that happened nearly a decade ago?

Imagine being so thick in the head to care about such a thing :rolleyes:

I think you misunderstood!
There were probably referring to Emperor Elagabalus being assassinated on Mar 11 222ad, and his body being dumped in the Tiber River.
Holding such an event on Mar 11 just desecrates his memory. Seems like only yesterday....:(

Mind you, he was apparently well know for his decadence, so your meet up may be entirely appropriate.

Reactions: Frenchy
I think you misunderstood!
There were probably referring to Emperor Elagabalus being assassinated on Mar 11 222ad, and his body being dumped in the Tiber River.
Holding such an event on Mar 11 just desecrates his memory. Seems like only yesterday....:(

Mind you, he was apparently well know for his decadence, so your meet up may be entirely appropriate.

whew thanks for the correction. Persian emperors are most deserving of a somber ceremony. What did they enjoy so we can celebrate it?

oh yah.. many mistresses and children. Sounds good party’s on!

Thanks to everyone who showed up! Was a great turnout even with all the virus concern.