walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
35 mins 10,000 yen

Type/Location:
yoshiwara

Language Notes:
all in Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
finally got some room to wiggle out of office. Went to the shop, got 6 cards lay in front of me by the tencho. 3 are available right away but not my taste (chubby and little old), 2 have to wait more than one hour and Nao won't be available for another 40 mins. oh well, i guess i can't do the 70 mins course and just got with 35 mins instead.

So after some waiting, finally got to see her. Honesty, i am not so impressed. she is the girl in that picture but has a 10 year old girl body but with a plain face. those faces you would see on junior high girls. Not ugly but you don't feel anything. I guess i just have to power through it.

The rest is very standard, but here is another thing that bugs me. she might has a lazy eye and the way she speaks sounds like she might be not all there. overall, she is a very nice and outgoing girl. sadly i just don't find her attractive at all. only did 4 positions mostly try to avoid face to face, no mat play since it's a short course. her nipples are sensitive may due to her period is coming. (told me she will be on leave for next week because Aunt Flow is in town.)

here is the painful part. her pussy is very shallow due to her small body frame, my penis keeps slipping out during doggy. right before i was about to pop, it slips out and bump right into her clit and hit the pelvis bone (not a doctor here so don't correct me.) we both in huge pains, i kept apologizing to her and she was very sweet to took all the blame of our mismatching equipment and she get back in the saddle right away. (she's only 23 and she is just so professional about the whole thing)

in Yoshiwara standards, you always put 10 years on what they said on profile. but Nao looks 23ish and her body. her pussy is so pink like you would find in virgins. (fully shaved btw). that is why i felt very guilty of the whole thing. on my way back to the station, i just felt bad that i was hurt a young girl.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
it's totally your call. the service is great. Personally i just want to be with someone wants to (pretends to) take advantage of me, instead of her.

Interesting review! So she was actually as young as the profile? Lolicon vibe I guess? I have hard time with that as well, and petite child like body is not really my type.
But man.. 35 mins that's just.. I can barely take my clothes off in 35 minutes.

Reactions: Rule 34 and Muku1