Nasty dolls english

Discussion in 'Questions, Answers & Warnings' started by punter, Aug 1, 2011.

1. punter

punter TAG Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Hi Everyone,
    I'm new here and have a question about Nasty dolls english ability. I speak no Japanese and looking at the ND website most of the girls have "daily conversation" listed as english ability. Does this mean they can carry on a conversation or are they beginners?

2. TokyoSpirit

TokyoSpirit TAG Member

Dec 17, 2016
    Hi there punter, welcome to the forum.

To put it simply, they'll know enough English to do their job and probably not much more. If you want more communication, you may want to ak them which girl has the most fluent level. There are usually a few girls who can carry out a more detailed converstaion.

When the website says 'daily conversation', that meaning can be stretched to just know yes or no to certain questions or actual conversation above beyond what's required for them to service you.

Off the top of my head, I cannot remember which girl has better English over another.

Good Luck!

3. katjo

katjo TAG Member

Aug 8, 2018
    To be more blunt, the "daily conversation" is no where near what you are expecting. There are a rare few that speak at that level, usually the reviews here may mention that.

4. cto1321

cto1321 TAG Member

Sep 17, 2019
    risa definitely does not speak at any level that can be considered conversational. She knows just enough to get the job done.

5. YamatoLover

YamatoLover TAG Member

Sep 4, 2019
    I can attest from personal experience that Naomi speaks near fluent English.

6. scali96

scali96 TAG Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Ditto with my experience with Naomi. Very chatty and a very hot body. Manami's English isn't as good but she was great in bed....