Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
130 Minutes - 45000 Yen

Type/Location:
Soapland

Language Notes:
Japanese (She has low level English)

Details of the Encounter:
After lurking around here for a bit, I decided to treat myself to my first long session at a Soapland following a long, exhausting job interview. As I have no experience in Yoshiwara, I decided to pick one of the more reviewed places and headed to Kings Club.

Got a warm welcome from the tout and was quickly introduced to the seating area. They showed me a pair of photos to choose from and apologized for the lack of choice. I chose Natsuko and had a 10 minute wait. (Note: The staff seemed pretty happy that I was using Japanese, though I believe they could use English too).

So Natsuko greets me in a short dress and with a face that looks a lot better than the photo-shopped pictures. No idea what age, I would say it must be pretty close to the advertised 26. She had a friendly attitude and took me up to the room with some light chatting.

Not going to go into too much detail but she was happy to start the play right away, had bed, mat and bath play and all in all she seemed happy either leading or going along with my requests. Conversation was fun and she was an interesting character.

We ran a little over time but she was in no rush, gave me her card and a quick kiss and that was it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Top notch girl, 8/10 service, 9/10 body, 10/10 personality. Well worth the money.

Nice review. Is it included 10000 yen for gaijin tax, because it is written that 35000/130 min, free for 入浴料.

Honestly can't remember, sorry. I assume it was a gaijin tax.

last time i went, they honered the discount from tokyo nights. they have a new promo that ends by tomorrow, might try it before going back to the boonies of Iwate.