Guest viewing is limited

Natto...

Not from Sagoi, they are a construction company.

Soybeans are one of the most commonly genetically modified foods in the world so they certainly are not organic, environmental healthy or ecological. Anyone taking the environment, our children's future or the global warning seriously will avoid eating soybeans and natto altogether.

Also it smells like shit.

And eat beef instead? Overfished seafood?

Why is GMO inherently bad? Most older farm products are already gmo - just done manually instead of in a lab.

You can be creative when eating Natto..... like chopping up kimchi and mixing it together..... or with "moyashi" chopped up..... pickled (no smell) garlic also works well..... or even avocado.....

Reactions: DocMcStuffins
I'm a rarity in that I'm totally indifferent to it. I would never buy it, but if someone puts it in front of me, I'll eat it without hesitation.

It doesn't revolt me, but it's not all that appealing either.

Surprised that Sasha's neighbour eats it though, West Japan is where the majority of people despise the stuff. Natto is very much an East Japan thing... there's a restaurant in Tokyo that has 8 varieties on the menu, Sendaiya if I remember....

That's pretty much how I feel about natto. Actually, I could say the same thing about durian.

Guess it helps that my sense of smell is not so sensitive:sneaky:

Natto initially was the food I would eat for breakfast when I was going through my healthy eating phase. I didn't like eating it at all, but when I am drunk, it is my go to drunk food. Just make sure you mix it with something as the slime like texture tends to cause people like myself to gag.