Guest viewing is limited

Naughty couple Looking female or couple for fun !!

Kiss Chocolate

Reaction score
We are an Asian M32, Europe 38F couple residing for many years in Tokyo.we can speak Japanese too and looking for a attractive female/couple to hangout and possibly go to a happening bar or hotel together.
let's see how's going

If you are interested please drop message!

Hi,my boyfriend and I are in a Tokyo this week and are interested in meeting a couple. We are both good looking and in shape, 39F 48M. We are available Thursday night this week if you would like to get drinks and see how things go?

We are a couple - AF (28) and WM (50). In Osaka this weekend - January 10 - 13. Seeking one or two guys, a girl or a couple. Open minded and fun. Have a nice hotel room. Let’s meet and enjoy.

Hi,my boyfriend and I are in a Tokyo this week and are interested in meeting a couple. We are both good looking and in shape, 39F 48M. We are available Thursday night this week if you would like to get drinks and see how things go?
I'm a 45yr old American male with a 29 year old gorgeous english speaking gf. Traveling this Thursday to Tokyo. Looking for fun.

Reactions: Ramo25
We are a couple visiting Feb 12-15, 2020. We just left a detailed introduction on the intro page. Let's exchange a little more info and see if we might want to meet.

Hi i am looking for threesome. Living in tokyo

Hi my guy And I are looking for a girl or a couple for fun. I am currently living in Tokyo and my guy is coming to town on April 6th. He speak Spanish English and has beautiful mocha skin, I speak American California and English and Have a light complexion. We are both pretty fit and pretty thin and looking for And open minded girl or a couple for play

We are a couple visiting Feb 12-15, 2020. We just left a detailed introduction on the intro page. Let's exchange a little more info and see if we might want to meet.

Oh my goodness it’s already past February 15 however please hit me back anyways.

My guy And I are looking for a girl or a couple for fun. I am currently living in Tokyo and my guy is coming to town on April 6th. He speak Spanish English and has beautiful mocha skin, I speak American California and English and Have a light complexion. We are both pretty fit and pretty thin and looking for And open minded girl or a couple for play

We are an Asian M32, Europe 38F couple residing for many years in Tokyo.we can speak Japanese too and looking for a attractive female/couple to hangout and possibly go to a happening bar or hotel together.
let's see how's going

Hi I am new to this site and I hope I haven’t over posted I don’t really know what I’m doing.

Definitely interested in your post.

My guy And I are looking for a girl or a couple for .
fun. I am currently living in Tokyo and my guy is coming to town on April 6th. He speak Spanish English and has beautiful mocha skin, I speak American California and English and Have a light complexion. We are both pretty fit and pretty thin and looking for And open minded girl or a couple for play

Hi everyone I’m sorry I’m new to this site maybe I’m over posting but
Looking for a 3 some as well.
Single girl or a couple will be perfect.

I am so confused I don’t know how it posted so many to the same thread my goodness I thought I was posting a different threads I’m sorry everyone