Guest viewing is limited

Need a second man or couple tomorrow evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rednose72

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am a Dutch guy. I was supposed to have a 3p MFM tomorrow evening with a japanese female friend. But the other guy dropped out last minute. So, we are looking for another guy or couple to join. Other guy should be non-asian and not too well endowed.

Am interested
Hi all, I am a Dutch guy. I was supposed to have a 3p MFM tomorrow evening with a japanese female friend. But the other guy dropped out last minute. So, we are looking for another guy or couple to join. Other guy should be non-asian and not too well endowed.

And once again a great thread to get lurkers out of the woods :D
Im non-asian and definitely not well endowed , but I’ll pass sorry. Want to use my 3P MFM V-card with a very close and non-judgemental friend/SB otherwise it will be a disaster :(

And once again a great thread to get lurkers out of the woods :D
Im non-asian and definitely not well endowed , but I’ll pass sorry. Want to use my 3P MFM V-card with a very close and non-judgemental friend/SB otherwise it will be a disaster :(
I guess he must've gotten lost in the woods for like three months and just got out. :ROFLMAO:

Always makes me chuckle..........but then gain, I'll laugh at most anything.

If you interested in contacting the owner of this thread, please do so directly with him via a private message.

Reactions: Desktop
Status
Not open for further replies.