Guest viewing is limited

Need help with dating profile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lasagna

TAG Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty content with my current profile but I want to add a line in japanese saying

"No picture no reply. I'm sorry but I like to know who I'm talking to" I don't know how to translate this without sounding too hostile or formal. I'm open to suggestions. Thank you.

Last edited:
I have seen this simply as 写真がない方はすみません

Reactions: Lasagna
So you think pics will be real all the time?
Get real! :D

Personally, I don’t see any value adding something negative like that to your profile. It’s easy enough just to ignore the people with no pictures.

That's a good point. I keep my profile "light" but I want my the other person to know if I dont respond or delete interest it's because they don't have a picture or its a censored pic (where u only see their hair) in the hopes they'll add a pic. Maybe naive thinking

Sometimes you can see someone is young and attractive but they hide their face a little. Or have a pic from behind (maybe shrek IRL) kinda pissing me off. But dont wanna miss out at the same time..

How about just simply stating that you prefer the ladies that contact you to have pictures?

That's a good point. I keep my profile "light" but I want my the other person to know if I dont respond or delete interest it's because they don't have a picture or its a censored pic (where u only see their hair) in the hopes they'll add a pic. Maybe naive thinking

Sometimes you can see someone is young and attractive but they hide their face a little. Or have a pic from behind (maybe shrek IRL) kinda pissing me off. But dont wanna miss out at the same time..
I'm sorry, and I'm not dissing you, but your comments are kind of difficult for me to follow.

You say you keep your profile "light", which I take to mean that you want to come across relaxed and friendly, but then you say it kinda pisses you off when you don't get exactly the details you want, which to me spells uptight and controlling.

You are trying to cast a wide net, but when you do that you will get a lot of Fugu in with the Aji, Buri and Tai.
If you are after a certain type (lets say Kisu), you are better getting a long casting rod and finding a sandy beach. You won't catch as many but the tempura will taste good.

I'm sorry, and I'm not dissing you, but your comments are kind of difficult for me to follow.

You say you keep your profile "light", which I take to mean that you want to come across relaxed and friendly, but then you say it kinda pisses you off when you don't get exactly the details you want, which to me spells uptight and controlling.

You are trying to cast a wide net, but when you do that you will get a lot of Fugu in with the Aji, Buri and Tai.
If you are after a certain type (lets say Kisu), you are better getting a long casting rod and finding a sandy beach. You won't catch as many but the tempura will taste good.

Could just be a Picture Collector to fill the spank bank......:D

Reactions: MikeH
What's the point in pictures when they are all of the back of their head?

OK, at some point you are wanting to see from that angle...

Unless you have to spend hours every day filtering out requests from profiles without pictures, you would be adding negativity to your profile just to solve a problem that you don't have.

Reactions: JohnnyWalker
Well ladies I received a msg from a wahman 2 days ago without a pic. It reminded me of this topic so I followed your advice and ignored it...

This morning decided to msg her cause I woke up bored and guess what? She is very attractive 8/10

I was so surprised that I initially thought it was a catfish. But she real.

So now I'm confused again..

Should I cast a wide net or ignore all profiles without a pic? I really dont know.. anyway will meet her next weekend

"No picture no reply. I'm sorry but I like to know who I'm talking to" I don't know how to translate this without sounding too hostile or formal. I'm open to suggestions.
they hide their face a little. Or have a pic from behind (maybe shrek IRL) kinda pissing me off.
So more specifically, you want a pic of their face. A far away pic where you can’t make out their face or a blurred out face pic is still a pic and would qualify to contact you even with the restricted criteria of no pic, no contact, even though it pisses you off? Maybe you should specify face pics only. Lol.

So more specifically, you want a pic of their face. A far away pic where you can’t make out their face or a blurred out face pic is still a pic and would qualify to contact you even with the restricted criteria of no pic, no contact, even though it pisses you off? Maybe you should specify face pics only. Lol.

Yes thats exactly what I want. I assumed that was normal but maybe I should be more specific indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.