Guest viewing is limited

Need some advice regarding relationship with japanese girl\woman

My own being the lone exception.

So you like to play with a dick. And I bet you have liked 100% of all dicks you have tried.

That's very gay. Not that there is anything bad with it.

But if OP's girl had a dick they would be having steamy sex instead of OP asking for advice in here.

Reactions: Sudsy and Wwanderer
So you like to play with a dick. And I bet you have liked 100% of all dicks you have tried.

That's very gay. Not that there is anything bad with it.

But if OP's girl had a dick they would be having steamy sex instead of OP asking for advice in here.
Yes I have only ever played with with my own dick. Yes I have liked all of the dicks I have tried. Yes I am gay when I play with my dick. Otherwise I wouldn't paly with it. Gay was a good word until some homosexuals got hold of it and redefined it. Now you can't really use it for its original meaning which is a shame. But I still use it for its original meaning when it suits me. And finally thank you for telling me there is nothing bad about my dick, although I already knew this. HAve a gay day.

Yes I have only ever played with with my own dick. Yes I have liked all of the dicks I have tried. Yes I am gay when I play with my dick. Otherwise I wouldn't paly with it. Gay was a good word until some homosexuals got hold of it and redefined it. Now you can't really use it for its original meaning which is a shame. But I still use it for its original meaning when it suits me. And finally thank you for telling me there is nothing bad about my dick, although I already knew this. HAve a gay day.

Reactions: Kaspar and MikeH
WOW! I was kicked off to astral plane for last 3 days and hadn't any access to the internet and when I get back here I see a lot of replies! Thanks guys, you gave me a lot of interesting ideas and advises to think about. Now I will reply directly to posts that interest me the most.

Here's the Onsen Adventures thread:

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/onsen-adventures.10692/

If you can go three hours away, Takaragawa Onsen would be my first choice.

If you want two hours away, Amagiso is nice. You need swimsuits for the day there. They also have a private onsen to reserve.

Thanks for links. I will check that places. But my main concern - do those onsen places have rooms with enough sound isolation? I still didn't have sex with japanese girl but my friends who do have told that japanese girls during sex are actually noisy. Much more then western girls.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It looks to me like she doesnt want to be your girlfriend. This is either because she doesnt 'like you that way' or she knows you will not be marrying her and she is only intersted in dating as a path to marriage. It is one or the other. The best advice is to cut your losses and move on. But if you insist on seeing this out to the bitter end, here is what I suggest. Ask her if you should book one room or two for the onsen. If she says two, then say ok, but then cancel a few days later and make up some obvious BS reason. She will understand and all will be OK. If she says one room, then you should be OK too, and you should take this ias an agreement that there will be sex. But I must would warn you, this looks like trouble to me. She might wig out on you and cause all kinds of trouble. 35 year old inexperienced J women are very dangerous. Even if you are honest and transparent, the will see things completely differently and they will figure out how to pull you into a world of pain that you cannot imagine. Cut your losses. Or proceed with extreme caution.

Really thank you for this great advice. After I read it I was wondering why I never came up with such easy and elegant solution. Also can you tell more about troubles such type of J women can case? I imagined some standard annoyance problems from ex but you definitely meant something more extreme....

wow 6 months !?
that's way too much

she ? I thought HE might be a virgin :D

Well, as I told I really do not have as much experience as most of people here. I was raised in old fashioned way by single mother so I started to understand real life relationship relatively late. That is why it is no so simple for me to approach girls.

He’s not a virgin. But his only experience is with Ukrainian farm girls.

LUL. Actually you was really close to truth with that statement... Thou I myself lived in Kiev, most of my holidays was spent in the village from which my mother is from...

I’d make one more move on her to see how she responds before dropping dough on a romantic weekend that could result in blue balls.

I was in a situation with a super-hot woman last year. Lots of dates, hand-holding and even slept together in her bed, but she always refused sex. Whenever I pushed it, she would grow cold and ignore me for a while. Even mentioning sex would turn her off. She said Japanese people don’t talk about sex.

Just heard from her again from out of the blue after several months. She asked if we could try again to be “soul mates.” Haven’t met her in person since then, but it’s tempting. What stops me is I know that the results are likely to be the same as before. Wasted time and money.

Hm. This has some similarities to my case. The biggest difference is that I didn't openly propose sex to her. I was hinting but always got responses like "Today I am so tired" or "Tomorrow is shigoto :dead:" etc. Overall this "onsen weekend" staff I started because I wanted to get her into environment where her usual excuses would not work and where I would be able to express myself freely. And also intimate mood is big plus in trying to convince girl for sex :cool:. Or at least I am thinking so :oops:

So much this.

It's better, it's easier and it's so much more fun to all involved.

Teach me sensei! I want to find some girls like that for, probably, whole of my life. But I only get some awkward ones that do not know what they want by themselves...

Teach me sensei! I want to find some girls like that for, probably, whole of my life. But I only get some awkward ones that do not know what they want by themselves...

There is no magic to it my dear student. But first you need to stop wasting time with those girls you are seeing now. Use that time instead for searching the other kind and as they say "seek, and ye shall find".

There is no magic to it my dear student. But first you need to stop wasting time with those girls you are seeing now. Use that time instead for searching the other kind and as they say "seek, and ye shall find".

I mean, that is actual problem. I do not know where to search. That is why, probably, I usually end up with "that strange woman next door"... 1 year before leaving Kiev for Tokyo I had cool friend. He was teaching me some really useful staff. But those were really useful only for Ukraine in the end (where girls are really crazy for foreigners from EU or US). In Japan as a foreigner I usually have feeling that local girls look at me as some kind of alien or mythical beast, like those anime jokes, where girls afraid of you touching them since they could get pregnant just from your touch...

Reactions: Jovero
Even if she doesn't have sex with you, just enjoy the trip and remember that men often pay a lot for this kind of 'social time'

Well, social time is cool and things. But for me it is actually easy to make such social time. With this part I never had a slightest problem. But when I tried to move to next step - I almost always got some excuses on level of "I think of you as my best friend" etc. Actually this phrase is triggering me so much that if I hear it from a girl I just stop any communication with her.

And where can I find such girls? I mean girls that want sex without some huge hourly payment attached to it....

most women want to have sex with men they find attractive. They just don't make it as obvious as guys do because of society blah blah blah everything is sexist.

anyway, if you are good looking and not an idiot, just go to Shibuya if you are young (under 25) or Roppongi if older and talk to whoever you like. eventually one of them will enthusiastically give you access to her vagina. 'enthusiastically' being the operative word here. No idea why you are chasing this frigid bore who absolutely 100% knows you want to have sex with her and is absolutely 100% stringing you along and doesn't give a shit about you. Even if you do get her into bed it will most likely be weird and shit. Ditch her and find a grown up normal person who likes hanging out and having sex.

Well, social time is cool and things. But for me it is actually easy to make such social time. With this part I never had a slightest problem. But when I tried to move to next step - I almost always got some excuses on level of "I think of you as my best friend" etc. Actually this phrase is triggering me so much that if I hear it from a girl I just stop any communication with her.
Ok, now you sound like a major assholes. Excuses? They are not sexually attracted to you period. But appearantly girls are only good for sex to you, thats why you stop communication with them.
I was going to write that "convince her to have sex" comment up to the Japanese culture thing. Yes, maybe for some Japanese women the situation setting has to be perfectly right. But it seems like you are really like that creepy comedy show guy who recently got accused of keeping pushing for sex with a girl while she politely tried to refuse him. Read the story. See, girls regret that shit later. But i bet you dont care.

You said it yourself, you have no intention of marrying her, yet you wouldn't mind leading her on a bit.

You are truely ruthless. Yes, girls are not really queueing up to be with a guy who sees them as fuckdolls that he doesn't want to commit to yet doesn't want to pay for play. You have to bring something to the table. Save yourself the onsen booking and use a cheap sex service if sex is all you are after, it wont come out more expensive and it gives a guarantee.

If looking for girls, yes they are not gonna queue up for sex with you and we dont know what you look like so hard to help you with that but maybe change your behavior from this "nice guy" shit to being actually nice.

Well, as I told I really do not have as much experience as most of people here. I was raised in old fashioned way by single mother so I started to understand real life relationship relatively late. That is why it is no so simple for me to approach girls.
I think it has nothing to do with the fact you were raised by a single mother,
In my opinion you should start by the beginning and accept to be friend with girls, once you understand they are people too you can behave a normal way with them and have the chance to be appreciated as more than a friend by some of them.
friendship is a real life relationship as well and you're lucky this one want to be friend with you. so use that to learn more about real life relationship.

Ok, now you sound like a major assholes. Excuses? They are not sexually attracted to you period. But appearantly girls are only good for sex to you, thats why you stop communication with them.
I was going to write that "convince her to have sex" comment up to the Japanese culture thing. Yes, maybe for some Japanese women the situation setting has to be perfectly right. But it seems like you are really like that creepy comedy show guy who recently got accused of keeping pushing for sex with a girl while she politely tried to refuse him. Read the story. See, girls regret that shit later. But i bet you dont care.

You said it yourself, you have no intention of marrying her, yet you wouldn't mind leading her on a bit.

You are truely ruthless. Yes, girls are not really queueing up to be with a guy who sees them as fuckdolls that he doesn't want to commit to yet doesn't want to pay for play. You have to bring something to the table. Save yourself the onsen booking and use a cheap sex service if sex is all you are after, it wont come out more expensive and it gives a guarantee.

If looking for girls, yes they are not gonna queue up for sex with you and we dont know what you look like so hard to help you with that but maybe change your behavior from this "nice guy" shit to being actually nice.

I agree. at some point in their lives most guys have an epiphany and realize that being 'nice' doesn't mean girls will want to have sex with them, in the same way as they don't want to have sex with girls that are nice to them but they are not attracted to.

Ok time for some tough love my friend.

The reason this happens is because you are not communicating honestly. In other words, you are not moving the interaction forward sexually, which is the man's job (at least by default). Instead, you (and many other guys, sadly) are trying to BUY access to her vagina by investing TIME (6 months WTF??) and MONEY (presents, dates, onsens) and hoping to slip into a sexual relationship under these pretenses, like a Trojan horse of niceness. This is why girls hate "nice guys" (who actually have some pretty horrible beliefs if you think about it... that time and money mean a man is entitled to her vagina) and why the friendzone exists, because guys are taught to not risk offending the girl by making moves and being forward and instead hope that their time, money and being "nice" will be enough to turn her on (it won't be). That is unfortunately how both society and often women themselves say the dating process should take place, however it is NOT how it actually works. If a woman tells you this is how it's supposed to be done, don't believe her. They will always maximize the amount of stuff dudes buy them / perks of being a girl and minimize their amount of responsibility (which, to be fair, guys would do as well if they were in as high demand as girls).

Instead, you need to make your intentions known by communicating honestly. What this means is making a move on her if you find her attractive, talking to her as a man does to a woman, not as friends or language exchange buddies. Even if she turns cheek or rejects your move, she knows where you stand and will at least respect you for making the move and having balls, even if she's not interested. If she meets you again after you've made a move, she knows you will continue to do so and BAM you're out of the friend zone. You have to be willing to accept the fact she might not be into you, of course. In addition, respect her boundaries and it might take a couple dates, but it should never take six months of relaxed dating before you even attempt to move things towards sex. At that pace, she probably doesn't even think you find her attractive!

She needs to KNOW how you view her and that you are NOT after friendship. In other words, you are getting mad at her for "friend zoning" you but actually, it is you who friend zoned yourself so the only one you should be getting triggered at is yourself. Women are like mirrors and they reflect back at you the energy you bring into the relationship. If you don't like the way you're getting treated by many women, you need to change YOUR behavior, not rage at the women.

As for the onsen... be careful of dropping money on girls you haven't hooked up with. They certainly like it, but it doesn't "buy" you sex or anything like that, and they'll actually respect you less for it usually. Sad, but true. Re: noise from your room during sexytime... who cares?

The headache is fucking real. Probably here in last several posts I have read worst insults thrown in my face in my whole life. I got idea what words had triggered that but never thought that somebody can tell such insults after 1 phrase. The headache is real. I will try to gather with thoughts and reply to that mud flow that was ruthlessly thrown into my face.

I will try to gather with thoughts and reply to that mud flow that was ruthlessly thrown into my face.

Please read through the whole thread carefully and think about it while trying to maintain your breathing. As far as I see there was no comment that was meant as insult. Rather as @Sinapse put it you received some tough love.

And it is not personal, most of us have been in a situation, especially when it comes to the girls, sex and all that stuff our moms warned us, were we have been overthinking and got our heads so far into our asses that breathing become difficult.

So again; please read everything carefully and with an open mind. Think what you want and what is preventing you from getting it. Then think what needs to change (pro-tip: it's always easier to change your behaviour than others) and do that.

Reactions: DocMcStuffins