Need tips

alex crimson

TAG Member
Reaction score
hye,
im new here but i really have this problem which im seeking for some tips perhaps. when i went for sex with a girl, i usually cum quickly. i cant hold it for so long. is there any tips to handle this problem? is there any pills or some sort of things to delay the cumming? thank you very much

when i went for sex with a girl, i usually cum quickly.

So what is the problem? Have a breather and go for it again! The second time is surely to last longer.

And that problem is going to go away without pills (and I don't think there are any to begin with). When you get my age the problem is not finishing too early, rather if you can finish at all! :p:eek:

hye,
im new here but i really have this problem which im seeking for some tips perhaps. when i went for sex with a girl, i usually cum quickly. i cant hold it for so long. is there any tips to handle this problem? is there any pills or some sort of things to delay the cumming? thank you very much
you can't go for it again after you cum ?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Look at (or imagine) pictures of obese American women shopping at Wal-Mart while doing the deed. That should keep you from busting a nut.

If that doesn't work, jerk off more often and use thicker condoms until you develop more stamina.

He could still be a more satisfying partner during the second round. ;)

Maybe.

Maybe not. It could be anxiety related.

Still, he would probably benefit from the YouTube series. I watched them and learned all sorts of good stuff.

Focus more on your partner's pleasure rather than your own.
But most of all...

So what is the problem? Have a breather and go for it again! The second time is surely to last longer.

And that problem is going to go away without pills (and I don't think there are any to begin with). When you get my age the problem is not finishing too early, rather if you can finish at all! :p:eek:

woah, really?? guess im still young. hahaa. still can go for second round. ill try my best!!

Reactions: MikeH
Look at (or imagine) pictures of obese American women shopping at Wal-Mart while doing the deed. That should keep you from busting a nut.

If that doesn't work, jerk off more often and use thicker condoms until you develop more stamina.

never though of that. thanks!!

Reactions: Lukes
still can go for 2nd round though. just wondering wether can hold longer for the 1st round. hmmm.
I never had this problem so I'm not the best adviser for this but if I reverse the way I use to cum faster I'd tell you to think about ways to be less excited. It's all in the brain isn't it ? maybe you have to get used to women's body and attitude. get used with being with them.
maybe you should take your time before penetration and make foreplay longer.

or maybe you can ask the girl not to shower. two days ago a girl spent the night at my place, she was good looking and all but her armpits were super stinky that I had to fake orgasm many times because I just couldn't take it anymore. :hungover:

or maybe you can ask the girl not to shower. two days ago a girl spent the night at my place, she was good looking and all but her armpits were super stinky that I had to fake orgasm many times because I just couldn't take it anymore. :hungover:

Times like this, I feel lucky rather than the typical envy.:D

Times like this, I feel lucky rather than the typical envy.:D
it was horrible ! whenever she lifted her arms during miss I lowered them back !
after round 1 I took her to the shower and started using soap in her armpits and she asked me to stop because it was too tickling so I gave her the soap and she used it everywhere except there :cry:

the day after after waking up next to her I went to the balcony a said without thinking "wow ! it smells so good !".
right after she left I washed all my sheets and the t-shirt I lent her.

such a waste, I don't have much chances to meet good looking western girls in Japan. she had splendid eyes and huge breasts, if only she could wash her armpits ...

I wonder if the OP ever "fixed" his problem?

I know there have been some times when I was either super excited or just to ready to finish - so I usually pull out and go down on her. Even if I do blow my load after pulling out she usually doesn't know (some women seem to think it's all over once the guy comes) and I can keep her excited until I'm ready again.

Reactions: MikeH
I wonder if the OP ever "fixed" his problem?

I know there have been some times when I was either super excited or just to ready to finish - so I usually pull out and go down on her. Even if I do blow my load after pulling out she usually doesn't know (some women seem to think it's all over once the guy comes) and I can keep her excited until I'm ready again.
nice one !

Don't be afraid-

Watch the YouTube videos on the subject!~ Just follow the link. Trust me on this. You will thank me.

I believe that move is part of the standard operation procedures for us old timers! :p
sorry for never have cummed too early (is that how you write the preterit version of "cum" ?)

hye,

I think it's the matter of girls you have sex with, also? Don't make it too go! go! from the very beginning, and first give a girl pleasure. I don't think, caressing girls, kissing all over wouldn't make you cum. Don't you try to put your dick too soon? Concentrate on her pleasure, that your dick calms down a bit. Should last longer, I think. But maybe for the first few years after first sex experience, still only looking at girl's body may likely make you cum too soon.

For example, by my blowjob technique, when a dick starts getting fat and tense, I go slow, or lick balls, play with around his anus, tease, lick thighs, caress around there, or do little different action far from a dick, as guys want to get slight off track, to hold it up. I got full control, not to let him cum too soon today. But, for seconds can last longer as many of you say, but some find not so intense as the first cum pleasure.

Maybe practice it with AV might help? The most attempt ones, and see how much you can hold. See how long you can hold, until you jerk off.

Gambatte!!! (╹◡╹)