Guest viewing is limited

Neighbour

mr roboto

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am doing some telework since 3 weeks now and it seems already very long.
Anyway, I get back to my hobby when I was younger to watch AV.
While I was browsing on Fanza website I found my neighbor daughter :rolleyes:
She should be 19 or 20 yo now.
It seems she's done only one video so far. I don't think she really desperate for money knowing our parents way of life.
Anyway, I will keep this for myself but it made me think that maybe I know I lot more women who did some AV, just one time for fun & money.
This is my new quest..... but there are so many AV coming everyday.....:watching:

Scout who finds the girls should be very good in Japan. I like to see a documentary on Netflix about it

I'm so fuckin curious now as to who your neighbor is.....or at least what she looks like.

Reactions: Tabanico
TJB has a knack for seducing and banging the neighborhood ladies of course! Definitely could use those skills here to help break open the forbidden tonarisan fruits.

TJB has a knack for seducing and banging the neighborhood ladies of course! Definitely could use those skills here to help break open the forbidden tonarisan fruits.
Aaah ok . Makes sense then

OP, your neighbour would totally get it. Preferably right after banging those dudes in the video.

EDIT: just to be clear... after SHE bangs those dudes in the video.

Reactions: MikeH and Frenchy
Reactions: Tabanico
I am doing some telework since 3 weeks now and it seems already very long.
Anyway, I get back to my hobby when I was younger to watch AV.
While I was browsing on Fanza website I found my neighbor daughter :rolleyes:
She should be 19 or 20 yo now.
It seems she's done only one video so far. I don't think she really desperate for money knowing our parents way of life.
Anyway, I will keep this for myself but it made me think that maybe I know I lot more women who did some AV, just one time for fun & money.
This is my new quest..... but there are so many AV coming everyday.....:watching:
Oh man, that’s unfortunate. From the looks of the last photo, it appears she had braces. So your neighbor dropped 1m to fix those teeth, and she still goes this route. Looks like some other issues are at work. Daddy issues perhaps...

I'm a little bit worried. I think TJB has been quite ever since he went on this mission with the Koban girl. Could it be, that he settled down so quickly?;)

Oh man, that’s unfortunate. From the looks of the last photo, it appears she had braces. So your neighbor dropped 1m to fix those teeth, and she still goes this route. Looks like some other issues are at work. Daddy issues perhaps...

I really like to know the reason but I don't think I will ever ask. I try to keep very clean appearance where I live and work.
I think doing Av is not that much taboo in Japan. Maybe just do it because a friend also did it and everybody needs some extra money

Haha, I wonder if the production team bottles it during clean up, and sells it on the chikan underground. If there’s a market for av actress’ synthetic parts, I’m sure there’s demand. There’s a revenue stream idea. Yes, I said ‘stream’.

I really like to know the reason but I don't think I will ever ask. I try to keep very clean appearance where I live and work.
I think doing Av is not that much taboo in Japan. Maybe just do it because a friend also did it and everybody needs some extra money
It’s not always about money. It seems young guys in Japan don’t really go for women the way Western boys do. So if a young woman is curious, there is always the Japanese system to go after her. In their way, it’s mutually beneficial.