Guest viewing is limited

Nena? At Janjan Last Night

garmon

TAG Member
Reaction score
I am a pinsaro newbie. In fact, I have never experienced fellatio to completion. That was definitely on my bucket list.
I went to Janjan Friday May 29 at 3:30. I was the only one in the place. I found it appropriately seedy, like a film noir.
After a 3 minute wait, my BJ queen arrived. She said a few words in Japanese. I am completely non-conversant.
She motioned for me to drop my pants. I did, but played coy to lowering my briefs. She giggled and seemed to enjoy the ploy.
She dropped her top and slid out of her panties. I stood and removed my underwear. She gave me a wonderfully skilled mouth only BJ while I played with her wet pussy. I was surprised to feel, after only a few minutes, my spunk gushing forth as she continued to swoggle my dick.
After she wiped me down and spit out into a rag, I turned her around and gave her a shoulder and neck massage.
She seemed surprised and delighted at my gesture. I wanted to show her that I appreciated her skill and that I respected her.
I think it important that we Gaijin leave a good impression.
I believe she said her name was Nena. (there is no Nena on the website>maybe Rena??)
Thanks to TAG, without which, I never could have had this truly unique experience.

Thanks for the review. I created a new thread for this since it's a separate report.

Back in town on business. Couldn't wait to get back to Janjan for some penis-pampering last Friday afternoon. I asked for Nena (#10 on the card she gave me). The manager shook his head and seemed disinterested in me. I said OK, I'll take whomever. Just like last time, I was the only one in the place. He took me to the front booth and in short order brought some tea in a glass cup. (Does anyone drink this stuff?) After a short wait of about 5 minutes, a pleasant looking girl/woman showed up with a few white wash cloths. She said something in Japanese and waited for my reply. After it became clear I was not going to respond, (since I don't speak a word if Japanese) she motioned for me to drop trou. As I did, she reached down and removed her panties and then dropped the top of her shift exposing her small bullet-shaped tits. She climbed up on the bench close to me and as I reached for her boobs, she grabbed the top of my cock and started to twirl it in circles. She dropped her head and enveloped my dick and started slurping away. I reached between her thighs and felt the heat therein as I started to massage her pussy. In a matter of minutes, I erupted into her mouth. She continued until it actually started to hurt! Luckily, she stopped, wiped my cock and balls and spit my spunk into one of the cloths. Where else can you get such a great rush for less than 30 bucks? Janjan remains consistent in my experience.

Here's her card........for what it's worth. I cannot translate it.
Janjan1.JPG
Janjan2.JPG

No 10 Rena (said ray-nuh)

Wed-fri
12pm-4pm

Call me nit picky, but it reads 'Re na' just like the Romaji looks ('ray nuh' would be 'Reina').

Oh, and the days are Tues., Thurs., & Fri.(not Wed.-Fri.).

fwiw

I was so puzzled for a minute as to why she was calling herself け :confused:

Is it only me who thinks it looks more like that than レナ? :rolleyes:

It does look like that, but name wise Rena makes more sense, but it could be that.

Floridian, whoops my bad, I was reading it as I was about to sleep.

Reactions: Ladylisa
It does look like that, but name wise Rena makes more sense, but it could be that.

Floridian, whoops my bad, I was reading it as I was about to sleep.

Oh absolutely Rena makes more sense :) ... Especially as that lines up with what the OP thought he heard.
You are completely correct I believe.

It just took ages before my brain was able to see it:D

Reactions: MossBoss
Ladylisa, it's not only my hat that went off to the lady! ;)
Indeed;)

Sorry for derailing your thread, and thank you for taking it well.:p

I'd also like to say that you were no way included in my earlier comments. You were respectful, appreciative and well aware what value you were getting. It was a really lovely review

my BJ queen ....wonderfully skilled mouth...
.... I wanted to show her that I appreciated her skill and that I respected her...
...truly unique experience.
Where else can you get such a great rush for less than 30 bucks?