Netflix 2018

TAG Manager

Executive Leadership
Reaction score
Going to quickly drop this thread here and add more to it later... just about the latest stuff on Netflix... good, bad and ugly.

I want to first mention this show that I’ve just about wrapped up Season 2 on...

I started this on a whim and I got sucked in. Highly reccomend....

I started Altered Carbon, I’m a little hooked but not as much I am with The Travelers.

The police chick who shows up early in season 1.... so much hotness. :)

Other mentions...

Easy Season 2

Reactions: just4fun
Oh shit, didn't realise black mirror season 4 was already out.
Anyway, I highly recommend it even though some episodes can be hit or miss. Sci-fi with a realistic touch.

Havent seen the others on the list.

Also, too bad about Spacey getting fired from House of Cards. I would've still watched him even though he is a mangroper.

Black Mirror is brilliant. I loved the “Shut Up and Dance” and “Black Museum” episodes the most. Finished the 4 seasons in like a week and then became sad for a few days.

If I may, I’d like to suggest The End of the Fucking World as well.

I still haven’t gotten around to watching season 2 of Stranger Things.
We’ve been watching Samurai Gourmet, Kantaro the Sweet Tooth Salaryman, and Atelier

With all your work and TAG and a nice lady to keep busy... I’m amazed you also have time for so much Netflix! How long do you sleep? :)

Ive found season 4 of black mirror dissapointing so far. Lots of the same ideas from the first few series. Still good but doesnt hit previous heights.

End of the fucking world was lots of fun and a cute story.

Also enjoying bojack horseman.

And old but great is Narcos (season 1 and 2 havent started 3 yet)

Oh!

Designated survivor. Addictive and interesting story

Reactions: MissInsomnia
Lucifer for me (and my darling SB... it’s cool to be fans of the same serie!). But season 3 is not yet on Netflix so I had to subscribe to Amazon Prime too :wacky:

With all your work and TAG and a nice lady to keep busy... I’m amazed you also have time for so much Netflix! How long do you sleep? :)
I actually watch while working sometimes, especially some of the lower series that don't require a whole lot of attention.
It's not like I have time to sit and watch everyday... I tend to watch at home when I'm still working on something else.

They added the entire series of ER in Netflex Japan so that'll keep me busy for about 3 months. Still waiting for Better Caul Saul season 3.

Reactions: ur19877
They added the entire series of ER in Netflex Japan so that'll keep me busy for about 3 months. Still waiting for Better Caul Saul season 3.
I saw that, about ER. I looked it EP.1 for memory and the stark abscense of smartphones was..... refreshing.

(Opposed to something that’s set in a period where you wouldn’t expect that kind of tech.)

ER is from what? 1994?

Reactions: RIDER 00
I saw that, about ER. I looked it EP.1 for memory and the stark abscense of smartphones was..... refreshing.

(Opposed to something that’s set in a period where you wouldn’t expect that kind of tech.)

ER is from what? 1994?

Yup, pilot was aired in 1994. Friends also started in 1994, so a great year for U.S. TV shows.

good choices here (The OA, Travelers, End of the F***ing world, Stranger Things, Peaky Blinders ...) and I've also liked Atypical
I've started Black and Mind Hunter too and I think they are worth mentioning.
but my favorite so far is La Casa de Papel, and I strongly recommend to watch it in Spanish with English sub rather than English dub because it gives the characters more authenticity.

edit : I've also started Masters of Sex in my home country but it's not available on Japanese Netflix

Last edited:
Reactions: Manny
Lucifer for me (and my darling SB... it’s cool to be fans of the same serie!). But season 3 is not yet on Netflix so I had to subscribe to Amazon Prime too :wacky:
It's cheap but catchy, I've watched it all mainly because the detective looks like my ex :LOL:

Reactions: Frenchy
Damnation is a really great new addition to netflix. Watched the entire season in 2 days. Couldnt stop watching it. Also the el chapo series was a suprise hit for me. I thought it was gonna be a cheap knockoff of narcos but i found it to be a little better.

Reactions: TAG Manager
I still haven’t gotten around to watching season 2 of Stranger Things.
We’ve been watching Samurai Gourmet, Kantaro the Sweet Tooth Salaryman, and Atelier

Did
Damnation is a really great new addition to netflix. Watched the entire season in 2 days. Couldnt stop watching it. Also the el chapo series was a suprise hit for me. I thought it was gonna be a cheap knockoff of narcos but i found it to be a little better.

i really liked El Chapo and Narcos... also another one about a mexican lady drug lord in Texas...

The directors/writers of those shows did an excellent job of making the viewer sympathize and root for these horrible drug dealers... it also made me want to deal drugs with all the money they had...

My story about netflix... i was late to the breaking bad show and watched the complete series in three weeks... I had some disturbing dreams to say the least...

Black Mirror is cool.

A few months ago, I stumbled across Terrace House and got hooked. As I live in New York, it allowed me to immerse in J-Girl hottest. The series has its flaws, but I liked it. I’m waiting for the new series in March.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Black Mirror is cool.

A few months ago, I stumbled across Terrace House and got hooked. As I live in New York, it allowed me to immerse in J-Girl hottest. The series has its flaws, but I liked it. I’m waiting for the new series in March.

I no longer admit to my Japanese female friends/clients that I watch and like Terrace House... I get so many 'but it's fake comments'....
with my guy friends...we talk about how cute some of the girls are...

Bringing in P4P into this discussion..I would love to to have a:

Yoshiwara session with Chikako Fukuyama
OL Style Session with Natsumi Saito
JK Style Session with Riko Nagai
Hitoduma Style Session with Reina Triendl

I no longer admit to my Japanese female friends/clients that I watch and like Terrace House... I get so many 'but it's fake comments'....

Don’t forget about the hot barista, Mizuki Shida. She would be great in some type of bikini or OL themed venue.

Reactions: ur19877
If you enjoyed breaking bad you will love betterp call saul and OZARK.

No MILF session with You-chan? ;)

Reactions: Acid Burn