Netflix 2018

anyone watched the i-land ? just saw the trailer. the concept looks good but the acting doesn't seem convincing

Carnival Row was pretty good. Oops, that's not on Netflix

anyone watched the i-land ? just saw the trailer. the concept looks good but the acting doesn't seem convincing
It reminded me of "Lost" and ditched it after 15 min. Read somewhere it may get dropped.

I let it run in the background while I was catching up on some study for work. Even with that I was aware that it was bad, but it made OK background noise.

It's a steaming dogturd of a show.

Looks like Dark Matter on the island set of Lost. Dark matter was a sci-fi show from a few years back about a handful of people waking up from stasis on a spaceship with no memory of who they are. (It’s on Netflix too).

Reactions: UnicornHunter
Looks like Dark Matter on the island set of Lost. Dark matter was a sci-fi show from a few years back about a handful of people waking up from stasis on a spaceship with no memory of who they are. (It’s on Netflix too).
NetSucks is fucking clueless as to what people need for entertainment. Can't the Rothchilds cut us some slack?