Netflix 2018

If you enjoyed breaking bad you will love betterp call saul and OZARK.
Ozark and Better Call Saul were both great but Better Call Saul was better IMO. I just started watching Norsemen yesterday. Its brilliant.

Reactions: Manny
Black Mirror is cool.

A few months ago, I stumbled across Terrace House and got hooked. As I live in New York, it allowed me to immerse in J-Girl hottest. The series has its flaws, but I liked it. I’m waiting for the new series in March.
*hotness

If you enjoyed breaking bad you will love betterp call saul and OZARK.

I like both shows... Ozark is another show where they get you to root for people who do very bad things.

Hate the wife though....very annoying to me...

Reactions: TAG Manager
Black Mirror was great as usual. I think "Hang the DJ" was my favorite of this last season just because I couldn't stop drooling over Georgina Campbell. I'd point to her as evidence that I only have a fetish for cute women with accents and not yellow fever. :)

Atelier was good despite not getting to see Mirei Kiritani in lingerie. I don't think they are doing a second season.

I watched the first 4-5 eps of Travelers, and should try it out again, just didn't turn me on that much.

I'm most of the way through Altered Carbon, and it's a super-interesting story with interesting thoughts on the future and plenty of nerd fan-service, but it kind of gets to be a mess plotwise later in the series IMO.

Netflix has picked up a bunch of Korean shows too that I've started watching, mostly because there's some gorgeous Korean actresses out there. "Momo Salon" is cute and very short. I think it was 8 episodes and each ep is less than 10 minutes long. "Hello My Twenties" is a show about 5 Korean girls in a share house. Strangely there's 2 seasons of it, but the 2nd season isn't available in the US (yet?). Damn random rights issues.

There's just too much stuff out there to watch. I'll never catch up.

Altered Carbon was fantastic. I binge watched that earlier this week. Dirk Gently which just wrapped up season 2 is fun to watch as well.
Is it about clean coal miners who voted Trump?

I still haven’t gotten around to watching season 2 of Stranger Things.
We’ve been watching Samurai Gourmet, Kantaro the Sweet Tooth Salaryman, and Atelier
I also finished watching Kantaro the Sweet tooth salaryman, is it from a manga or where do Japanese get Manga these days? My usual manga source doesn't have it, and I can't seem to find it from search engine.

Agreed. Clean Coal is clearly an item of faith :D
Let’s avoid religion and politics- unless everyone wants to hear about the peace and serenity that I have experienced since my conversion to Buddhism. (One of my cocktail party jokes in New York.)

Let’s avoid religion and politics- unless everyone wants to hear about the peace and serenity that I have experienced since my conversion to Buddhism. (One of my cocktail party jokes in New York.)
Yeah, in Tokyo it would be less fun! :D

Now, back On Topic, old but recommended: Dexter and Wilfred.

But surely you have a little time to talk about our lord and master, Cthulhu. Remember, the faithful will be devoured first. And quickly.

Loved Seinfeld but I tried watching his cars and coffee series on Netflix...not a fan. Have you guys checked out American vandal? Comedic genius right there.

Seinfeld is one of the funniest shows I have ever seen.
The pilot was in 1989 and they ended in 1997, so not quite the same era as ER and Friends.

Of course, all three aired in the U.S. on NBC, so 1995-1997 was like a golden age for TV programs on that channel.

Interesting!
Also, I remember Alley Mcbeal show was around the similar period, or little later? It's one of my favourite US dramas!

Reactions: DireWolf98
Loved Seinfeld but I tried watching his cars and coffee series on Netflix...not a fan.
The one with Obama was fun though. Also with Jon Stewart and the super ugly car he had while young and poor in New Jersey (a Gremlin , if I remember well)

I think Legion is easily one of the best shows on TV right now and definitely the best "superhero" type show out there. Just brilliant.

I watched Kantaro the Sweet Tooth Salaryman, and while it was wonderfully bizarre, it seemed overly....harsh? I didn't really find any likable characters in it to be honest.