Netflix 2018

Oh yes! He is my favorite, too.

You’ve been through season 2 then...
Ah sorry, did not notice the transition. And thanks for giving me hope @Majestyk ! He died way too soon, what a great character to elaborate upon

Last edited:
For those people interested in a corny series and was a fan of the Karate Kid, youtube has a series called Cobra Kai.

Looks promising ... and super corny indeed!

Yes, Lizzie!
Camilla was incredibly hot playing that role.

1000F562-502A-4072-A113-39033AC11ED1.jpeg

Really obsessed with Sex Education right now.
Sex education is awesome! From looking at the Netflix pic I thought it was just another girly/teen show. But then I overheard someone talking about it and decided to try the first episode... ended up bingeing the entire season.

It's MY vagina!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Has anyone seen "You"? The show sounds like any aspiring stalker's wet dream...
Trailer looks interesting. The female lead character is quite attractive.

It had a good start. I'd say interesting to watch. Don't want to give away spoilers.

Reactions: jhingy567
I'm currently watching Hemlock Grove on NETFLIX. It's a little old and only 3 seasons, but first season has some naked chicks. Kind of reminds me of a knock off of true blood. I guess I'm really only watching to see the ladies, but my crave to watch it is dying quickly which is probably why it only lasted 3 seasons (my guess).

Sex education is awesome! From looking at the Netflix pic I thought it was just another girly/teen show. But then I overheard someone talking about it and decided to try the first episode... ended up bingeing the entire season.

It's MY vagina!
I have to say i started watching it because of the pic with the Margot Robbie lookalike girl in it. Maeve is perfection. ❤️

Can’t wait for season 2.

Haven’t watched it but everyone i know who’s watched it likes it. Too many series out there though and this actors face has been getting on my nerves since gossip girl.

Almost done binging through The umbrella academy. So far so good :)

Tell me it gets better after the 1st episode. It seemed to just drag on that I quit watching midway through the first episode...

Tell me it gets better after the 1st episode. It seemed to just drag on that I quit watching midway through the first episode...

It does get better. Although I think the episodes are a bit long in general. But overall not bad. I really love the drug addict Klaus! Great character.

it was intriguing at first but even if I finished it I didn't like it
I didn't like the female lead character, she's not interesting enough to be a main character and she seems too dumb to believe she's a writer
many other things hard to believe in that serie too, a little too easy of a making

Peaky blinders is quite decent. It is a story about how a gangster family grow during the period after world war I and before world war II. 4 seasons of 6 episodes so far with season 5 coming out later this year.
I watched season one long ago, when it was still new and I liked it.

I didn't like the female lead character, she's not interesting enough to be a main character and she seems too dumb to believe she's a writer
many other things hard to believe in that serie too, a little too easy of a making
Gave up after 3 episodes

Watched 3 episodes last night, and I agree. Story is a little far-fetched.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Watching Big Mouth, love it!
Currently the « Newsflash: girls get horny too » episode.
Damn! Who knew?!

Reactions: Ken1988 and oLUXo
Watching Big Mouth, love it!
Currently the « Newsflash: girls get horny too » episode.
Damn! Who knew?!

And from the same show... « Life is a fucked-up mess » :)

I watched this Korean movie recently... (on Netflix)

High Society | https://www.netflix.com/jp-en/title/81026705

Are all Korean movies like this? If you're watched this or have expertise in Korean TV/Movies, I'm curious to know...

I speak zero Korean, so I watched the whole thing with English subtitles.

There's a part of this movie that contains a Nuru gel scene with a Japanese woman, that I believe is a Japanese AV actress, not sure.