Netflix 2018

I couldn't make it past the 4th episode. There's enough of this in the real world, I don't need more of it in my entertainment world.
I don’t understand what exactly you mean by that? I loved watching that show mainly because I’m fascinated by Tatiana Maslany’s acting method to adopt the characteristic traits of each clone she’s playing in the show. She has created different playlists for each clone and incorporated a dance routine for them into her prep sessions so that she can get into the rhythm of the character when the cameras start rolling. I also loved behind the scenes which show the dynamic between her and her acting double.

I'm binge watching today so only on episode 4. Can't stop watching so far. No spoilers please :rolleyes:
Yeah watching it too now. Good show. I like the blurring of the lines , its not all “good justice” vs “bad financiers”, more complex and messy, like real life.

Reactions: oLUXo
Yeah watching it too now. Good show. I like the blurring of the lines , its not all “good justice” vs “bad financiers”, more complex and messy, like real life.

Hopefully a new season starts by the time I finish the seasons so I can continue watching.

I don’t understand what exactly you mean by that? I loved watching that show mainly because I’m fascinated by Tatiana Maslany’s acting method to adopt the characteristic traits of each clone she’s playing in the show. She has created different playlists for each clone and incorporated a dance routine for them into her prep sessions so that she can get into the rhythm of the character when the cameras start rolling. I also loved behind the scenes which show the dynamic between her and her acting double.

grehg.... sorry I totally read the name of the show wrong for some reason I thought I read another show, whose name I thought was "black mirror", but imdb search shows nothing for that show, just ignore everything I said...

Just finished watching The OA. This is the most inconclusive serie i have ever watched. It is interesting but some parts make me cring real hard. (You know which part if you watched.) Hopefully the many questions are answered in the next season. In short, the serie is like an 8 hour long story telling movie about angels and alternate dimension travel. I will try orphan black next. I wanted to watch 12 monkeys as well, but my region netflix is only showing seasons 1 and 2. Zzz

Reactions: TAG Manager
CD7E9316-625F-43CE-9507-66474454AFE3.jpeg
That time in Billions when Bobby gets it. After the Metallica epiphany. Love it.

Just finished watching The OA... In short, the serie is like an 8 hour long story telling movie about angels and alternate dimension travel.
That makes it sound more sci-fi than it was. But is that really what it’s about? For the viewer it’s left a bit ambiguous. Well, until season 2’s trailer hit.

Just noticed at lunchtime that Billions season 4 is starting up on Netflix. Episode 1 of Season 4 is now available to watch, at least in Japan.

Still on season 1, just watched episode 10. Damn the Donnie’s death thing was pure evil genius... who gets those ideas?
I really love those complex, twisted series. Recent Hollywood movies seem lame in comparison.

Reactions: TAG Manager
Just finished The OA part 2. It gets even more confusing. Holy. Many questions still seem unanswered even from the first season. Hopefully it gets another season. I lost count of how many times i said "The fuck is going on?!" Haha. Interesting show.

I just started watching "My husband's penis won't fit", which is a Japanese drama with English subtitles.
Is it good? I found the title intriguing but diidnt dig deeper (pun intended)

Santa Clarita Diet Season 3 is out. And it’s starting off darker and funnier than the first two seasons. :)

Reactions: impish
I just started watching "My husband's penis won't fit", which is a Japanese drama with English subtitles.

Now I cannot stop thinking where it doesn't fit? Kitchen mixer?

Back home , watching the latest Amy Schumer show with ValentinesQueen. Who actually lived 4 years in Michigan so she likes rough American humor too :)

Back home , watching the latest Amy Schumer show with ValentinesQueen. Who actually lived 4 years in Michigan so she likes rough American humor too :)

Remember that doggie is the most equal position of them all. You can both watch TV while doing it.

Reactions: Frenchy
That’s originally a Canadian joke, which mentions that you can both watch hockey.

Like you could find a place to see any hockey in TV in Tokyo. The few sports bars that show hockey won't be too happy even if the counter would be excellent place for her to lean on.