Netflix 2018

I just started watching "My husband's penis won't fit", which is a Japanese drama with English subtitles.

Just finished Love, Death & Robots. I liked the anthology format and each episode is really short, so it's easy to binge watch in a single evening. If you're into animation, horror, science fiction, etc., it's an interesting watch, kinda reminds me of the old "Heavy Metal".
Not all of them are great, but there are a few gems in there. "Three Robots", "Lucky 13" and "Beyond the Aquila Rift" were some of my favs. Also "Alternate Histories" was fun. ;)

Now starting on "My husband's penis won't fit" - with a title like that, who could resist?;):LOL:

So the cutie pie Travis Fimmel will star in upcoming American TV series “Raised by Wolves”.. the plot sounds interesting too. I have been on a TV show hiatus but I might break my fast for Travis <3

Lucifer is back soon on Netflix, can’t wait!
The guy I’d like to be if I was younger and fitter...

also the guy I’d like to fuck if I was gay. Which shows (but I guess no proof is needed) that I am a complete Narcissist :)

Reactions: Sudsy
Lucifer is back soon on Netflix, can’t wait!
The guy I’d like to be if I was younger and fitter...

also the guy I’d like to fuck if I was gay. Which shows (but I guess no proof is needed) that I am a complete Narcissist :)

I still wish this show was truer to the graphic novels... those were freakin' amazing storylines.

Reactions: just4fun
Wife and I are about 4 episodes in to this series now and liking it - some parts are sad, some lol, and some moments we are like wtf?

Also totally forgot that the new Ultraman anime started on Netflix this month.:geek: :)

A66301D1-6CED-45C6-B9EF-F13F17B69D1F.jpeg
The poker championship scene in Billions... Awesome! :cool:
Way more riveting than the trades stuff, which often sounds a bit phony

Reactions: just4fun
Wife and I are about 4 episodes in to this series now and liking it - some parts are sad, some lol, and some moments we are like wtf?

watched 8 episodes, it's really interesting, looks more like a movie than a serie in Japan's standards
crazy how they never thought about consulting a doctor for her vaginismus

Hmmm... so the « new » character in Lucifer will be Eve... and our most ancient ancestress seems to be quite the fun gal :)

Reactions: Sudsy
Who has a contender to the Holy Trinity of Sopranos, House of Cards and Breaking Bad? There have been a lot of great ones but these three are in a different class IMO.

Check out Magic City . .Only 2 season's tho. :-(

Huge in France. Lightweight humor but better than I expected. Gad plays his own role, being a huge comedy star in France but a total nobody in the US...

Huge in France. Lightweight humor but better than I expected. Gad plays his own role, being a huge comedy star in France but a total nobody in the US...

Yes, this is the French Jerry Seinfeld! Is it worth watching?

Yes, this is the French Jerry Seinfeld! Is it worth watching?
I just finished episode 3. Well don’t expect bursts of laughter and subtle plots but it’s interesting nevertheless, if you’re into seeing clueless frenchies making fools of themselves among Americans ... (like yours truely :D)

The Wandering Earth. It’s on Netflix now. Made crazy money in China already. Fracking awesome.

Definitely immediately up there in my top sci-fi movies right now. If you love Sci-Fi, if you love space, if you love disaster movies, just watch it already.

Reactions: Simonka

The Wandering Earth. It’s on Netflix now. Made crazy money in China already. Fracking awesome.

Definitely immediately up there in my top sci-fi movies right now. If you love Sci-Fi, if you love space, if you love disaster movies, just watch it already.

It looks good, but I feel like I just watched the whole thing already with that trailer.

Reactions: DireWolf98