New But Not New

TheWhiteBear

Ambassador of Mars/President of Kenya/Astronaut
Reaction score
Hello all,
I've been following TAG since 2015 but never made any posts or comments before, though I've been to several establishments in Japan but did not do a review on any of them, as all of the places I've visited were non-foreigner friendly. Last night I decided to contact Alice after surfing around and plan to meet her next week so I'll do my first review on TAG.

I'm a Taiwanese-Japanese with America nationality and speak all 3 of the native languages fluently so I've been able to visit establishments in both Japan and Taiwan, if anyone is interested feel free to ask :)
Also I'll be going to German for a year starting from September so maybe I'll be able to share my experience if it interests people.

Hey,

Relax, my work here is done.

Just initiating you.

If you have been following the board, you would be somewhat familiar with my senseless humor.

The only sense you can make of the post is word association.

The ten feet tall etc. are lyrics from a venerable 60's band, Jefferson Airplane.

I'm stuck in the hospital, recovering from double knee replacement. I try to sleep manage to do so
for about an hour, wake up, check out TAG, try to get back to sleep and repeat the cycle, over and over.

Anyway, report to us about Alice, if she's really ten feet tall

Allusion to:

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland (commonly shortened to Alice in Wonderland) is an 1865 novel written by English mathematician Charles Lutwidge Dodgson under the pseudonym Lewis Carroll

From whence our Alice gets her username.

Who knew, but not knew?

You!!!

Understand now?

But , hey, you got your first "like" out of this.(y)

Reactions: Wwanderer
Hope you recover soon from your double knee surgery, I've had surgery done on my arm and I know how hard it is to sleep with the pain......worst part is showering with plastic bags over the cast though

And I understand now haha, I was confused because it was out of no where.

Hope you recover soon from your double knee surgery, I've had surgery done on my arm and I know how hard it is to sleep with the pain......worst part is showering with plastic bags over the cast though

And I understand now haha, I was confused because it was out of no where.

That's me-out of nowhere.

However, there's, a method to my madness,

Or is it

A madness to my method?

A madness to my method?
Is this the method?
Meth_o_127295.jpg

Reactions: MikeH
Watch out, you're starting to catch on and beginning to think like me-the initial stages of insanity-go ask Alice!

Initial stages? You ain't kidding nobody here, thinking like you is a symptom that shows indisputably he is a goner.

Though I did have a long but friendly discussion about the Japanese name of the "Fushigi no kuni no Alisu" just earlier this week with a native friend. Now I claimed they got in wrong as that would translate to Alice of Wonderland and not Alice in Wonderland.

He basically said I am right, but then again it's not a big deal. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! Important things are important. Especially if we were talking about our Alice it would be a big difference if I was of her or in her. :eek:

Reactions: roots reggae
Who knew?

Oh,
Go ask Alice.
When she's ten feet tall
And if you go chasing rabbits
And you know you're going to fall

Who knew, but not knew?
"Go ask Alice" reminds me of that book about the 60s drugs addict girl, haha.

And no, i'm not 10 feet tall. :eek:

I'm already getting nervous, for our date now, lol.
You choose a cute avatar picture!

"Go ask Alice" reminds me of that book about the 60s drugs addict girl, haha.

And no, i'm not 10 feet tall. :eek:

I'm already getting nervous, for our date now, lol.
You choose a cute avatar picture!

And for a little musical accompaniment:

I smell lies, now I know I'll just look for a 10 feet tall blonde girl when looking for Alice

On the other hand, I would not be at all surprised that when you are with her, you will feel 10 feet tall-or at least a few inches taller, in the horizontal direction, hehe.

Reactions: TheWhiteBear