New But Not New

Why so perfect?:cry:
Because bears are majestic and I'm a white bear.
funny-polar-bear-nailed-it-pics.jpg

Because bears are majestic and I'm a white bear.
funny-polar-bear-nailed-it-pics.jpg

No need for humility, eh, shirokuma-chan?

We await word from Mistress Alice (@User#8628) after your encounter:

1. This thread-so all of TAG can decide

No pressure, especially for one so perfect, who can perform no matter what the circumstances.:playful:

Last edited by a moderator:

We await word from Mistress Alice (@User#8628) after your encounter in;

No pressure, especially for one so perfect, who can perform no matter what the circumstances.:playful:
I'll just have to overcum that fear won't I

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AliceInWonderland

We await word from Mistress Alice (@User#8628) after your encounter:

Shirokuma-chan,

Upon further reflection, I apologize and hereby withdraw my challenge regarding your upcoming encounter with Ms. Alice.

It's just not fair for me to interfere in any fashion with one of life's most pleasurable events, especially since you are contributing
the entire expense for the encounter.

You should have no extraneous thoughts, only to relax and enjoy. You deserve nothing less than maximum pleasure for yourself.

My challenge was mere good natured teasing, with admittedly, a twinge of jealousy.

Through your subsequent posts, you have already achieved the status as a promising contributor to TAG. In my opinion, you have passed the newbie stage with flying colors and are now an honored member of the TAG Team.

On another topic:

Caution!

Why so perfect?:cry:

You are now on the radar of Ms. Ches. Do not be lulled into complacency by her description, "Sweet as Sugar."

She may be so, but she has another side, one that is as sharp as the razor's edge. She possesses an extremely high level of intelligence and is more than capable of utilizing this trait as biting sarcasm. You may not even be aware that she has leveled you into the depths of TAG humiliation. Take her seriously and treat her with the utmost respect she deserves.

I say the following with maximum respect.

She is a modern day femme fatale, "a stock character of a mysterious and seductive woman, whose charms ensnare her lovers, often leading them into compromising, dangerous, and deadly situations. She is an archetype of literature and art."

Like Phyllis Dietrichson, in Double Indemnity, she can have you gasping for your last breath, while still mesmerized by her charms.
Copy_of_DoubleIndemnity2.jpg

Like Anna Schmidt, in The Third Man, she can stroll past you completely indifferent, ignoring your complete devotion.
maxresdefault.jpg

Like Elsa Bannister, in The Lady of Shanghai, you will be reduced to looking at the remains of your shattered reflection in The House of Mirrors.
download.jpg

I didn't see a need for any apologizing :) we are all just having some fun aren't we.From the beginning all I've had thought about was relaxing and having fun so I wasn't even worried :)
Also I should probably find a nice relaxing cave to hibernate and hide from Ches before I'm charmed by her.

I didn't see a need for any apologizing :) we are all just having some fun aren't we.From the beginning all I've had thought about was relaxing and having fun so I wasn't even worried :)
Also I should probably find a nice relaxing cave to hibernate and hide from Ches before I'm charmed by her.

No, no, if possible, succumb to her charms. You will not be sorry IMHO.

Of course this is from my feminist perspective. I believe that a strong, assertive woman is the sexiest!

Don't say you weren't warned.

Your only hope is that Ches likes to be eaten at lunch-and breakfast and dinner and dessert.
But but but.... according to bear laws, bears eat whatever it wants, because its a bear.
Bear-Meme-19.png

Initial stages? You ain't kidding nobody here, thinking like you is a symptom that shows indisputably he is a goner.

Though I did have a long but friendly discussion about the Japanese name of the "Fushigi no kuni no Alisu" just earlier this week with a native friend. Now I claimed they got in wrong as that would translate to Alice of Wonderland and not Alice in Wonderland.

He basically said I am right, but then again it's not a big deal. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE! Important things are important. Especially if we were talking about our Alice it would be a big difference if I was of her or in her. :eek:

Good point, But it can be same if I translate without using dictionary. I wonder how you gonna translate...?
I'm just curious;)

it would be a big difference if I was of her or in her. :eek:

I wonder how you gonna translate...?
I'm just curious;)

You know that curiosity killed the cat too, don't you? ;)

I could try to show you my translation but you would be so disappointed. And very fast. :( :ROFLMAO:

I was looking through some old photos and found this, I've deceived you all, I'm actually a black bear D:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 88
I was looking through some old photos and found this, I've deceived you all, I'm actually a black bear D:

After that episode with the waitress, I can understand why you would try to change your appearance.;)

Perhaps you are a chameleon bear.

Now for an amazing video with theme music demonstrating the danger bears face from chameleons:

@TheWhiteBear-and you thought my response to your introductory post was strange!:wacky:

Reactions: TheWhiteBear
So when are you going to change your avatar to reflect that? You also forget, pandas refuse to mate... sure you're still a panda?