Guest viewing is limited

New Couple in Tokyo this week

Reddragoncoupl3

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Just found this site and looking for new friends! We're an American/Chinese couple in our 20s and have lots of sex club experience. We've done some research but would love to meet up with new friends and explore together. We tried to get into Bliss out tonight but was told they don't speak English, and we speak no Japanese so we couldn't get into 9529. Might try the lunch special at Blissout tomorrow if they decide they speak English again.

Anyways, looking forward to making new friends, hit us up if you're interested!

Reactions: Jon1973
Hey,

Just found this site and looking for new friends! We're an American/Chinese couple in our 20s and have lots of sex club experience. We've done some research but would love to meet up with new friends and explore together. We tried to get into Bliss out tonight but was told they don't speak English, and we speak no Japanese so we couldn't get into 9529. Might try the lunch special at Blissout tomorrow if they decide they speak English again.

Just curious to know - did you try Bliss again, and if so did you still have the English problem?

Hey,

Hi I’m Asian living Tokyo, I can speaking Japanese. Also I don’t have any experience having club sex or swing, 3 some if you like I can join with you. I’m free today night and tomorrow all day,

I like to join with you.

Yeah go for it , after all the couples you tried to contact here, you certainly deserve a win, I admire your persistence young padawan! :D

(remember the basic rule though: you cannot enter the playroom alone - wait at the bar until a lady or couple proposes you to join. Enjoy!)

Yeah go for it , after all the couples you tried to contact here, you certainly deserve a win, I admire your persistence young padawan! :D

(remember the basic rule though: you cannot enter the playroom alone - wait at the bar until a lady or couple proposes you to join. Enjoy!)
dont know what to say .. :LOL:

Edit: I will be in Japan tokyo from 30 Aug to 1 Sept. Dont know where to visit yet, can you give me a hand? @Frenchy
Vietnamese :whistle:

Reactions: flyskyboy
dont know what to say .. :LOL:

Edit: I will be in Japan tokyo from 30 Aug to 1 Sept. Dont know where to visit yet, can you give me a hand? @Frenchy
Vietnamese :whistle:

Hi I can speak Japanese and English too, so if like I can guide you

While @Frenchy has been known to give hand to members of TAG I do need to warn you it has been always by payment only.
Payment for what? dont need any guide for sex or adult issue in face to face. Just a joke sentence above.

Payment for what? dont need any guide for sex or adult issue in face to face. Just a joke sentence above.
He meant “give hand” in a more litteral way
But you’re right, it’s a joke. :D

He meant “give hand” in a more litteral way
But you’re right, it’s a joke. :D
ahh, see :ROFLMAO: then leave it to others :D I prefer to get other tourists/local if lucky for ons, want to enjoy Japanese culture and beautiful places more

ahh, see :ROFLMAO: then leave it to others :D I prefer to get other tourists/local if lucky for ons, want to enjoy Japanese culture and beautiful places more
You break my heart... but no hard feeling , I understand, this old Frenchy doesn’t have the required attributes to satisfy you and that’s ok...:D