Guest viewing is limited

New Half clubs/bars

stevenUK1969

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

Are there any cool bars where a chap can go and meet / chat with Japanese new halfs?

I think there is/was a monthly club called Propaganda but can't find much info if that still happens?

Also worth noting I speak no Japanese!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
There's Department H once a month, and there are various bars in Shinjuku 2-chome where crossdressers and trans people hang out. There are also a variety of trans hostess bars.

If you're adventurous, there's also Motown in Roppongi - the girls there are usually Filipina, but speak English. Just watch your drink, there've been reports of people getting roofied in there.

There's Department H once a month, and there are various bars in Shinjuku 2-chome where crossdressers and trans people hang out. There are also a variety of trans hostess bars.

If you're adventurous, there's also Motown in Roppongi - the girls there are usually Filipina, but speak English. Just watch your drink, there've been reports of people getting roofied in there.
I used to enjoy Motown in the early to mid 2000s.. then went back in 2012 and got roofied. The day after was hell. Haven't been to Roppongi since

Yeah, the no Japanese thing presents a huge challenge. My regular places are Japanese only - in fact at one place they asked if I could speak Japanese before they let me in the first time.
The best I can do is (and this is just a hunch) a crossdresser maid cafe in Akihabara called Newtype that MIGHT see enough tourist action that they can hang with English.

Hello everyone

I think there is/was a monthly club called Propaganda but can't find much info if that still happens?

Also worth noting I speak no Japanese!

I've also heard of the Propaganda parties. Also curious if these are still happening.

Also you may want to check out Onna no ko club as well. Not sure if its Gaijin friendly thou.

Yeah, the no Japanese thing presents a huge challenge. My regular places are Japanese only - in fact at one place they asked if I could speak Japanese before they let me in the first time.

Care to share? ;):)

Sorry, but I've got to keep my usuals under wraps for privacy purposes!!
I've heard about a place called Joint in Shinjuku, haven't checked it out yet though.

Well if they advertise online they can't be that private lol. appreciate the info on Joint thou, hadn't come across it yet, might also check it out.

Did a little research on Joint. Jamie if i'm not mistake this is a Hostess bar. While this helps the OP (he did only ask for places to meet new-halfs), not sure this will help him seal the deal if you know what i mean lol.