Line

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 mins including room 26,000 yen

Type/Location:
Room in Uguisudani

Language Notes:
Arrangement in English via Line, Miran speaks perfect English

Details of the Encounter:
Miran is a star abroad and when it comes to ts girls she is one of those that everybody knows and recognize, so when a trip to Tokyo was on the papers I had to try to visit her.

Japan is not easy for gaijins when it comes to arranging visits with girls, but one thing is certain, people are professionals and if you navigate the procedures correctly you will be able to arrange a meet. I did my homework and arranged in advance via Line with Julia Winston, she was great and accommodating, would have been very challenging without her work.

After some time figuring out how to get to the room door, Miran opened with a smile, she made me feel comfortable the moment I stepped in and after a brief introduction we had a shower. I must say that she is much more fit and pretty than in the photos and even more friendly than I ever imagined, a true professional when managing the encounter but without stopping being nice for a single moment.

Sex was great and I had a fantastic time, no rush and all smiles. I can thank her enough for the great time and chat.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If you like tgirls and have the opportunity don't hesitate to visit her

She changed shops. Ranpha has been steadily losing girls for a while now.

She's back I ta
26000 yen for 2 hours seems really cheap!
They have good offers. I can get a three way blow job for 1700!!! Sounds very fun!!!! I'm going to report on this shop sometime this year

Last edited:
You horrible shitbags...thanks to this thread (and about 8 vodka-sodas) I ended up perusing the Newhalf-NH website and it looks like not only is Miran back on the roster, but the in-call location is probably five minutes from my hotel on this upcoming trip and directly on the usual path I take when I go hunting in Okachimachi. I hold all of you responsible if I end up acting out my own version of The Hangover II.

You horrible shitbags...thanks to this thread (and about 8 vodka-sodas) I ended up perusing the Newhalf-NH website and it looks like not only is Miran back on the roster, but the in-call location is probably five minutes from my hotel on this upcoming trip and directly on the usual path I take when I go hunting in Okachimachi. I hold all of you responsible if I end up acting out my own version of The Hangover II.

you only live once, Miran is a legend! i doubt i'll ever get the chance unfortunately. for my sake Keihan, for my sake...

you only live once, Miran is a legend! i doubt i'll ever get the chance unfortunately. for my sake Keihan, for my sake...

I come here to live vicariously through the anal exploits of others--not the other way around. Besides, I'm a true gentleman. I don't cornhole and tell.

Hmmmm, not convinced by the pics but if everyone here agree she’s a gem, I may pop my NH cherry with her then...

Yeah, I do agree that she looks way better in the movies. They are from few years back though.

As we are both on the fence let's make it a 3P then. :p

Yeah, I do agree that she looks way better in the movies. They are from few years back though.

As we are both on the fence let's make it a 3P then. :p

With her? Or with my Brazilian(s)? :D

Reactions: MikeH
With her? Or with my Brazilian(s)? :D

Beggars can't be choosers.

Though I was thinking about Miran. I mean if there is anyhow already two dicks in my bed what harm one extra can do?

For anybody on the newhalf fence, Miran is definitely hot; and she's nice; but I found my experience with her a little functional. If you are looking for a first time experience my own recommendation would be Mayumi at Club Diamond.

But, y'know, whatever floats your boat.

For anybody on the newhalf fence, Miran is definitely hot; and she's nice; but I found my experience with her a little functional. If you are looking for a first time experience my own recommendation would be Mayumi at Club Diamond.

But, y'know, whatever floats your boat.

I can't speak for MIran, but I can second a recommendation for Mayumi.

Reactions: Negi77 and Tabanico