Guest viewing is limited

New here and humbly requesting guidance

Borjatone

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I am in Tokyo for a 18 day holiday that will take me to Osaka, Kyoto and back to Tokyo.

I am a veteran of the London Style Daygame philosophy and have been daygaming in various spots in the west and in Eastern Europe with decent succes.

That being said, I understand Japan is a different beast, so I'm turning to this forum for enlightenment and advice on how to be efficient with my time, energy and money to make the most of my trip.

For the purposes of receiving accurate advice, I will be as open with my personal info as possible, so here's a short description:

30 year old Spanish male, 173-174cm tall, slim but muscular (my avatar is a real pic). Tattooed. Stylish and quite social and confident (being Spanish and all that). I come across as friendly and open minded.

I am fluent in various languages, but my Japanese is pretty basic. I can strike a bit of a conversation and have locals ask me if I have studied the language, but almost all of my knowledge comes from anime and games (turned out to be super helpful, as I can navigate the day to day without hassle at restaurants and conbinis etc, but probably not great for seduction - other than when I do my Yakuza impression).

I was actually able to chat my way into getting hotel health last night. It was my first time as a paying customer but I wanted to broaden my horizons. That being said, I think pay for play isn't totally for me (it was fun and the girl was attractive, but everything was a bit too business-y for my liking (duh, it is a business).

So, my simple question would be: what advice (streets, bars, secret places, techniques) would you, the TAG experts, give me in order to maximize my fun times in Japan? I actually didn't do my homework because I was focusing on other stuff (it's kind of my childhood dream trip coming true, so women were an afterthought - but I'm young, dumb and full of cum.

Forgot to say I look about 25yo, am really into younger girls (though age is not that important) , I'm staying at a nice (but not great for privacy) hostel in Asakusa and have a daily budget of about 10-12k yen.

If you have made it so far into my post, all I can do is thank you and eagerly await your responses.

Arigatou gozaimashita!

So, my simple question would be: what advice (streets, bars, secret places, techniques) would you, the TAG experts, give me in order to maximize my fun times in Japan?
Search for "pick up" or "game" on TAG and other sites. You'll find the bars that are popular with girls who want to meet foreign guys - Hub gets mentioned frequently.

Sinapse often posts his tips and tricks for refining your game. I recall a recent video of his where he demonstrated street pick up using a crazy opening gambit. My guess is that your "Spanish confidence," will work just fine in places where girls are looking to meet foreign guys. If you were spending longer here and you wanted to try more exotic forms of pickup you would probably learn to make some adjustments to fine tune things to your conversation and dress in ways that Japanese women prefer etc.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks a lot for your reply, chaztagster! I will do as you suggested and read up, once I get the time to sit down.

I have to agree with you when you say the most efficient strategy for me would be to deploy game in places where girls go to find foreigners, so they kinda filter themselves out for me. I will look for a list on the site!

Being a daygamer, I think I will bring myself to do some street nanpa, I tried Shibuya last night and got a couple like contacts after a half hour, but they're silent so far so I'll have to keep playing the numbers game.

Any other places you guys can recommend for street nanpa? I know it's probably the most typical spots, but so far I've only 'discovered' the areas around the stations at Shibuya and Shinjuku (didn't try the latter because I was on a date actually).

Feel free to keep contributing guys, I promise I will try all of your advice out and come back with stories.

@Borjatone during the day you could also try places like Starbucks. The one across the road from the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower is the best one. It's a book store and Starbucks in one.

Roppongi subway station looks to be the closest station to that building.

Reactions: Sinapse
Since today is Friday, I'm thinking of hitting either Shinjuku or Shibuya at night.

Do you guys think introducing myself to the Nanpa-shi outside the stations for some male bonding and emotional support would be a good idea?

Do you guys think introducing myself to the Nanpa-shi outside the stations for some male bonding and emotional support would be a good idea?

I'd probably pay admission to watch you do it.

Not sure of what you exactly mean by that, but I would never charge you! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Let me report back later and tell you how it went.

For a night out tonight, where would you guys choose between Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ropppongi?

For a night out tonight, where would you guys choose between Shibuya, Shinjuku and Ropppongi?

Well if it was me, I'd say Shinjuku but that's because Shibuya is dead after about 10pm (it's great fun for a drink or two before that so I like to start there before going to Shinjuku.

I hate going to Roppongi so much. Many bad memories of gaijin hunter girls which I won't go into here. But it might work in your favour.

Muscly Hispanic White guy is all you need to be for panties to drop. Just don't be too picky, too tacky and never try too hard.

> never try too hard

This.

Codes in Japan are quite different than those in Spain or US. A Spanish or an American woman will make it very clear when she is not interested, you will get the hint, and you avoid loosing more time with her.

I guess that you already know this, but in Japan it is hard to get a direct "no"; they use "maybe" instead. And ifcyou don't understand that, you will get fake numbers and ghosting. It's just how things work here. The good thing is that if a girl is interested in you, she will not pretend that she is not.

So, if you learn how to "weed out" the ones that are not into latinos with big muscles, "napa" is actually easier in Japan.

Reactions: Wwanderer
Pretty interesting stuff here!

Yeah, I am familiar with the 'chotto' culture etc, and I've been reading up on Sinapses game posts and articles in order to adapt my game to the land of the rising sun.

So far so good, haven't had bangs off street nanpa yet but I am on 2 notches in a week from bar nanpa and tinder.

Will keep you posted!

P.S: Tinder sucks in Japan, BUT I started using my super likes on half JP/half Thai or half Filipina girls and suddenly instead of having boring slow interactions I have proper dates lines up and one of my bangs came from there.

As an aside, I am not Latino but 100% Caucasian, but I see what you guys meant!

Sounds gay.

P.S: Tinder sucks in Japan, BUT I started using my super likes on half JP/half Thai or half Filipina girls and suddenly instead of having boring slow interactions I have proper dates lines up and one of my bangs came from there.

As an aside, I am not Latino but 100% Caucasian, but I see what you guys meant!

You're in Japan why date thai and filipinas?

He said half japan half thai/filipina. these women can be really attractive, as with a lot of hafus :D

I don't disagree but the guy is coming to japan. You can date hafu's everywhere.

If you just want easy sex with no strings attached go to Hub or Gas Panic. Bottom of the barrel but a hole is a hole.

OP, if you're still in Tokyo, wanna go bar hopping this weekend? I'll be sending off a Vietnamese girl I've been seeing and I'm interested on trying Nampa in the city since I'm free after.

Hey @cytusfubu I am still in Tokyo and planning to meet another TAG member tomorrow around 6ish Pm in order to do some dtreet nanpa and grab a few drinks.

Wanna join?

Hey @cytusfubu I am still in Tokyo and planning to meet another TAG member tomorrow around 6ish Pm in order to do some dtreet nanpa and grab a few drinks.

Wanna join?

Can we know where? Its just to tell my daughter to stay the hell out of that place :D