Guest viewing is limited

New here and humbly requesting guidance

Hey @cytusfubu I am still in Tokyo and planning to meet another TAG member tomorrow around 6ish Pm in order to do some dtreet nanpa and grab a few drinks.

Wanna join?

Made reservations already to an international party, but if you're gonna go out til past 11, I'll message you guys in case you're still on the streets by then I've yet to score.

Hello all,

I am in Tokyo for a 18 day holiday that will take me to Osaka, Kyoto and back to Tokyo.

I am a veteran of the London Style Daygame philosophy and have been daygaming in various spots in the west and in Eastern Europe with decent succes.

That being said, I understand Japan is a different beast, so I'm turning to this forum for enlightenment and advice on how to be efficient with my time, energy and money to make the most of my trip.

For the purposes of receiving accurate advice, I will be as open with my personal info as possible, so here's a short description:

30 year old Spanish male, 173-174cm tall, slim but muscular (my avatar is a real pic). Tattooed. Stylish and quite social and confident (being Spanish and all that). I come across as friendly and open minded.

I am fluent in various languages, but my Japanese is pretty basic. I can strike a bit of a conversation and have locals ask me if I have studied the language, but almost all of my knowledge comes from anime and games (turned out to be super helpful, as I can navigate the day to day without hassle at restaurants and conbinis etc, but probably not great for seduction - other than when I do my Yakuza impression).

I was actually able to chat my way into getting hotel health last night. It was my first time as a paying customer but I wanted to broaden my horizons. That being said, I think pay for play isn't totally for me (it was fun and the girl was attractive, but everything was a bit too business-y for my liking (duh, it is a business).

So, my simple question would be: what advice (streets, bars, secret places, techniques) would you, the TAG experts, give me in order to maximize my fun times in Japan? I actually didn't do my homework because I was focusing on other stuff (it's kind of my childhood dream trip coming true, so women were an afterthought - but I'm young, dumb and full of cum.

Forgot to say I look about 25yo, am really into younger girls (though age is not that important) , I'm staying at a nice (but not great for privacy) hostel in Asakusa and have a daily budget of about 10-12k yen.

If you have made it so far into my post, all I can do is thank you and eagerly await your responses.

Arigatou gozaimashita!

It sounds like you just want to have a good time. It's super easy to meet people in Japan, but you have to go to the right places. If you drink (and eat) go to the small places the seat maybe 10 people or so. You can't help but to talk to some one because the places are so small. It always a good idea to look into the window prior to going in to see if there's anything available that you like. Always better to get out off the beaten path as well, people are more friendly.

Made reservations already to an international party, but if you're gonna go out til past 11, I'll message you guys in case you're still on the streets by then I've yet to score.

Sure I'll probably be still in Shinjuku,, maybe headed to Golden Gai

It sounds like you just want to have a good time. It's super easy to meet people in Japan, but you have to go to the right places. If you drink (and eat) go to the small places the seat maybe 10 people or so. You can't help but to talk to some one because the places are so small. It always a good idea to look into the window prior to going in to see if there's anything available that you like. Always better to get out off the beaten path as well, people are more friendly.

Exactly what I've been trying man! Tbh after having sex with 2 different women I let that part of the trip out of my priorities and enjoyed having fun, practising the language with locals, getting stuffed like a piggy etc.

Thanks for the input!

Exactly what I've been trying man! Tbh after having sex with 2 different women I let that part of the trip out of my priorities and enjoyed having fun, practising the language with locals, getting stuffed like a piggy etc.

Thanks for the input!

Yeah now you got your priorities right Amigo ;)