Guest viewing is limited

New Hot Point, Again!

Curiosity32

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,
Just registered to post my thanks to all you guys and have to give you guys my thanks! Anyways, am in Tokyo for a couple of nights and decided to check out NHP based on the very helpful report from @Pristinia.
When I went in today, Yuria and Usagi were working but I decided to pick Yuria, who, imho, actually looked the better dancer.
She actually looked like she was enjoying herself up on that stage.
I didn't have any problems getting in with my relatively basic Japanese, but that little Japanese seemed to help when service time came around.
Picked the touch'n'tug option (Y3000) and when Yuria came in I told her she was beautiful and danced really, which led her to yammering away at me in Japanese too fast for me to understand. I slowed her down and she actually tried some English out before stripping off the bra and getting down to business.
Surprisingly, I thought it was gonna be only touching the top half but within a couple of seconds she grabbed one of my hands and put it on her butt and told me to go ahead!
Managed to get a pretty good feel of her girly parts and she did seem to get wet as well.
All in all, definitely a great budget visit for Japan. I enjoyed the experience, though as others have said, it finished a wee bit too fast!
Now, does anyone know anywhere all those legendary newhalfs hang out?? Not looking for P4P with them, just wanna try my luck at chatting them up!
Got tow more night to enjoy while I am in Tokyo!

Now, does anyone know anywhere all those legendary newhalfs hang out?? Not looking for P4P with them, just wanna try my luck at chatting them up!

Shinjuku ni-chome (next to san-chome and opposite the park) is Tokyo's gay district. It's pretty small and very gay, but you might find some new halves hanging out there (you might not though...). Otherwise I believe there might be some bars where new halves hang out in Roppongi (there are also a couple of new half show restaurants - Kingyo and Parthenon). But I only do P4P so am no expert.

Reactions: Jimmydr
Thanks @NHK48 Yeah, know about Ni-Chome but everything I've read points to that being a very economic thing! A friend of mine, who works with that community in my home country, actually asked me to try talking to some of them here, see their experiences etc... which is easier in a non-P4P situation I think! Hehehehe, cheers folks!

I know that regular, non-p4p new halves hang out in ni-chome though - just not sure when/where...

You guys should make a dedicated new halves thread so you can more intel. I guess most guys going to New Hot Point prefer regular gals.

Good luck with your hobby.

MossBoss

So today after work and a nice flake from a chick it came to my Kind to visit the NHP and it was very nice and recommendable. So it was about the same amount like hitting the Hotel and getting lunch with a New Chick, eventhough I pay half maximum if not. But i like about Japan that they will often pay for you or at least more.

I was lucky because I choose the cute Chick homura. The site states her aS 19, which sure is possible. The other woman looked older and the dancing was very ... Unpassionate?
Homura gave her everything AS it seemed.
I ordered the handjob, because I'm not really a fan of blowjobs with a condom.

She was very easy to talk to and a bit gigglish. The handjob was very good, I couldn't do it much better myself.
If i talked to her in a Café or similar i could even be simpin a bit. Nah.

If I am up for it she would be my first choice but else I have to say that it was a nice once in a life expirience. Maybe?

I went to NHP years ago. I was probably with the gal for less than 5 mins so pretty pointless in my opinion. I guess I went at a busy time so everything was rushed.

How long did you guys get?

It's usually 5 to 7 minutes. I go with Asuka & its starts with a CBJ then she usually stands in front of me facing the same direction bends over so one of my hands are on her chest & the other is feel her butt while she's giving me a HJ.
I don't review the place because technically it doesn't fit in the categories.

I know that regular, non-p4p new halves hang out in ni-chome though - just not sure when/where...
Non-p4p new-halfs can be on dating websites, mixed with p4p ones that are scamming for customers. AFF, Craigslist, Skout, etc...

The ones on the street or near new-half hostess bars are usually p4p. Even the ones in regular clubs, Roppongi's Motown was famous for them, were p4p.

I would suspect (my untested theory on this) that there are non-hostess type bars or restaurants where new-halfs hang out. Like natural female hostesses, strippers, and pole dancers will have certain bars and restaurants that they go before and after work, where they hookup with non-customers for real relationships. I did this with natural females and it worked out pretty well.

If a guy is strongly into new-halfs, you might want to hang out around and outside of the new-half hostess bar areas and learn their BEFORE and AFTER work hangout spots.

I'll second that you guys might want to move the discussion to a new thread. Spectators will think there's new halfs at New Hot Point.(I have nothing personal about your likings BTW)