Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Asuka and Minami

Date of Encounter:
4th June 2016

Contact Method:
http://www.asiansmile-massage.net/info_en.aspx

Appointment Length & Costs:
NHP (Approx. 10minutes) Asian Smile Shinbashi (60 minutes)

Type/Location:
Shinjuku and Shinbashi

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Date/Time: 4th June 2016
Provider: New Hot Point and Asian Smile Shinbashi
Contact Info:
http://www.asiansmile-massage.net/info_en.aspx
http://www.new-hot-point.com/cast/asuka
Type/Location: Shinjuku and Shinbashi
Language Specifics: Japanese and Some English
Session Length/Fee:
NHP (Approx. 10minutes): JPY6200
Asian Smile Shinbashi (60 minutes): JPY11,000
Physical Description:
Asuka: 9/10
Minami: 9/10
Details:

Okay, this is actually my first post in TAG and first visit to both of the places, here's what happened.
First half, was with a client of mine and it's his first time to Tokyo and he wanted to get to see some of the action in Shinjuku's Kabukicho so I brought him to NHP. Won't go deep into details with the 'You need to speak some Japanese thing to get in...' because I have stayed in Japan for 4 year now and Japanese to me isn't really an issue, plus I'm Asian anyway.

Today's schedule is Yui and Asuka performing so I picked Asuka with the JPY4,000 course. There are another 4 dudes before me so I don't think it's too bad for a weekend. Plus waiting time is probably 15~20minutes. Got into my own cubicle led by Asuka.
Understand that it really depends on people whether they enjoy NHP. For my case, it's pretty much a meh because the performance does not really live up to my expectations...Things just didn't heat up on stage. Jr. down there is still pretty much 75% asleep...
Asuka came in first to lead the show, very nice figure indeed but I noticed that there are stretch marks at the hips, guess it's tough work for the girls too...
After Asuka then came in Yui, she's a more chubby version with a more 'moe' face that might be more interesting for Otakus' out there.
Once the show is over and after a loooooooooong wait, Asuka knocked on my door and came in. A simple bow and she got straight to work waking Jr. up. As what you usually read in the reviews over here, Asuka is definitely eye candy but the CBJ wasn't really worth mentioning.
She did try her best to get my load out but it seems that I just can't feel much passion in this session. Suddenly, before switching to giving me the HJ, she said "I don't see your friend waiting out there, I hope he is okay." My god...please just focus on Jr. down there, he's just screaming for more attention...
Then that pretty much killed my mood...After the futile attempt she left her card on the small desk, bow and left.
After getting out and meeting my client again, it's quite obvious there are 2 disappointed dudes walking out the building. After parting with him, I'm just not satisfied after 2weeks of hardcore working schedule so I decided to storm straight to Asian Smile in Shinbashi since I have always wanted to try out Minami.

Second half, entered Asian Smile and was greeted by this friendly dude. Chose my course and my therapist, was led to a room fitted with what I would call a sacrificial slab sized mattress enough for me to lie down. Was told to undress myself and cover up with a towel. After 5 minutes or so, Minami knocked my door and came in. Her looks totally knocked me off, the pictures just don't do her justice. Although petite in size, her smile will just make up for all the shortcomings.
Followed her to the shower and she did her thing cleaning me up. Lot's of bubbles that's enough to cheer me up with the previous disappointing experience.
After that, we went back to the room, lied down and she started the massage. It was a bit of rush though, probably it's my fault for choosing a 60 minutes course. (Should've gone with the 120minutes course*face palm*)
Anyways, she is always smiling and giggling and knows her ways to please a guy. I'm not a very massage person so I'll twitch when some parts are pressed and this seems to make her giggle more.
After turning with my face up, then here comes the good part.
She started off with a HJ but HOLY MOTHER of JESUS, once she starts with her legs while lying beside me, it definitely lives up to the legendary status. Did ask and get her permission whether I can touch her breasts (Strictly from the outside only guys) and she switched to the cowgirl position back facing me still using her hand.
After a vigorous riding, I finally popped. (Sorry, I'm just a bit slow getting my load out)

Cleaned up, got served warm tea and was led out holding my hands.
Happy day again.
Sorry for the long description guys :)

Recommendation:
NHP: Nope (Been there done that kind of experience)
Asian Smile: HELL YEAH!!!!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Thanks for the review. Only heard about these places sometime last year, so I'm hoping to give them a try if I have the time

Reactions: AliceInWonderland