New Hot Point closing? Is it true?

what about "American style" strip clubs- in Tokyo - with lap dances?

I haven't found an American strip club here. At least the ones that are back in my home area where it's completely nude. The no touching and only watching strip clubs here don't really work for me.

Reactions: evilevan
what about "American style" strip clubs- in Tokyo - with lap dances?
There are some in Roppongi like Tantra and Seventh Heaven.
Girls are “international” but a lot of them are Asian (mostly Philippino) at least if thats your thing. Also latina and Russian. Some Japanese especially the skilled dancers (who don’t do private dances). So there is some for everyone but those are expensive.
For Japanese strip clubs most are no touch. Arena is a place with all Japanese girls where there is a bit more interaction between clients and girls, but no lap dance i think.

Reactions: evilevan
There are some in Roppongi like Tantra and Seventh Heaven.
Girls are “international” but a lot of them are Asian (mostly Philippino) at least if thats your thing. Also latina and Russian. Some Japanese especially the skilled dancers (who don’t do private dances). So there is some for everyone but those are expensive.
For Japanese strip clubs most are no touch. Arena is a place with all Japanese girls where there is a bit more interaction between clients and girls, but no lap dance i think.
Thanks for the INFO- i am afraid - of Roppongi - i heard u get a few drinks - then your bill is 20K -

wow, I used to go there all the time. I liked how efficient the whole process was and not coming home smelling like a bunch of hookers

what's the next best thing to this? I can't go back to Jan Jan etc. in Gotanda, the quality is just not there last time I tried!

Late to the party. This is the saddest thing to happen to me in Japan. Spent many happy days at NHP with Yuria, Yuuka and many other girls whose names I can't remember. End of an Era. RIP NHP :(

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Late to the party. This is the saddest thing to happen to me in Japan. Spent many happy days at NHP with Yuria, Yuuka and many other girls whose names I can't remember. End of an Era. RIP NHP :(

I know. :( I hope we can find a replacement... but no luck as of right now.

Hi guys! So it is confirmed the NHP is already closed? Thanks for the replies!

Yesterday when was walking around Ikebukuro i saw a signboard that says "New Hot Point Ikebukuro". It was bearing the same old NHP logo. Not sure if it is the same NHP

Yesterday when was walking around Ikebukuro i saw a signboard that says "New Hot Point Ikebukuro". It was bearing the same old NHP logo. Not sure if it is the same NHP
Whereabouts?

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive
Pretty futile without any locale to start looking. Walked up to the Campus Night location and around for about 30 min and gave up....

Thanks for checking it out. If it exists shouldn't it come up in a Google search, though? I'm sure they'd have a webpage.

I do not remember exactly the location and i went back yesterday to try to find it but failed to locate it.

I remembered it was on quite near to the metro exit (not JR exit)

I do not remember exactly the location and i went back yesterday to try to find it but failed to locate it.

I remembered it was on quite near to the metro exit (not JR exit)
East side? West side? North side?