http://www.new-hot-point.com/top

Appointment Length & Costs:
7200 yen

Type/Location:
Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Recently I've really been craving a blowjob from a hot young girl and I suppose NHP is the best option for that.

I got there around 4:00 on a weekday. There were two choices - Fuu and Saori. I chose Fuu. The other option was Saori. There were three other people there - all foreigners. I was lucky because as soon as I walked in we were all let in immediately.

Fuu guided all of us in one by one. I chose my usual option (CBJ + flashlight). Fuu was the first to dance. She's really tall with nice long legs and quite stunning. Her rack, while nothing spectacular, is quite nice. During her dance she played with herself a bit over her underwear. Next was Saori. I'd seen Saori dance once before but I never realized how sexy she is. She definitely has a resting bitch face but wow.. I almost regretted not choosing her. Her boobs look perfectly natural with nice, dark nipples. She also removed her panties and masturbated for a while in front of my booth.

I waited about ten minutes or so and Fuu came in. She gave me the flashlight and I looked at her pussy. I touched her thighs and her ass. Her pussy was wet and smelled heavenly. She then pulled out like ten tissues and cleaned my member and squirted some lotion on it and started stroking. I stopped her after a few seconds and told her I'd paid for the CBJ. She looked dazzled. I reminded her I paid her 5000 yen. She said "Oh no!! I forgot!" and pulled out another ten tissues and wiped me and apologized numerous times. She ran out and ran back in and put on the condom. She mostly just used her hand but when she sucked it felt wonderful. I tried to touch her ass but she told me not to. I basically refused to blow until she sucked it and tried to hold it in. She stuck it inside her mouth and I finally blew. She apologized again for the mix up and pulled out another ten tissues to clean me off, bowed and left.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Probably won't chose Fuu again but she's quite hot.