Guest viewing is limited

NHP New Hot Point - Haruka (End of an Era)

lawsson

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
NHP - Haruka http://www.new-hot-point.com/top

Date of Encounter:
April 2019

Contact Method:
In-store

Appointment Length & Costs:
3hr+ (2200yen +4000yen)

Type/Location:
New Hot Point

Language Notes:
JP

Details of the Encounter:
With almost no fanfare nor warning (not on their website and only paper notices in-store) - NHP will close as of today...

As expected of a store with over 40 years (!) of history, it was super crowded on its final day, and especially so since it was their #1 girl's (Haruka) final day. It was so crowded that they were only allowing people to enter in waves. I missed a wave and was told to come back in about an hour (the 2 Tencho in attendance know me as a regular, and assured me a spot later on). After returning, I waited another 1.5hours before being ushered in.

Unfortunately, service time was 5-6 minutes per person given the crowds and waiting times. Haruka warmly greeted me and we reminisced about good times and her future plans (uncertain at this point). I again enjoyed her excellent service, and we wished each other well. She will always be a true gem.

It is bittersweet to say Goodbye to NHP for multiple reasons, including being my very 1st foray into the JP mongering scene.

Thank you, NHP!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I don't know about the future of NHP nor the Cast, but I wish them well :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was never a regular but it sucks that this place closed when I'm sure it otherwise could have kept on for a long time. Makes me regret passing it up when I was in Tokyo not too long ago. Guess you can't take anything for granted.

I went one time and glad I did but the rush of it all wasn’t worth it to me. I didn’t plan on going back but now that it’s gone I wish I went a few more times.

I know this wasn’t a high profile place for everyone but I thought it was a unique Tokyo bucket list type of place for guys. There’s likely to be something as unique already but probably it’s just discussed on here yet.

I went there on the last day as well. I wanted to see Haruka but she finished at 6:00. I'm not surprised that it was that busy. I got to see Milk in the evening when it was much less busy (the other girl was Ame). Really sad that NHP is over. I think there were at least a couple times I left kinda feeling "Eh... was that really worth it?" but if you chose the right girls then it was usually a nice experience. Plus, I can't think of any other place like this with hot girls. For me it was the perfect mix of being super sleazy, conveniently located and affordable. Not to mention the girls were often super attractive, it was foreigner friendly, etc. I'll definitely miss the extra service from the girls but I'll also just miss sitting on those booths and masturbating and the wonderful feeling when the girl finally comes and knocks on your door. RIP.

I went there on the last day as well. I wanted to see Haruka but she finished at 6:00. I'm not surprised that it was that busy. I got to see Milk in the evening when it was much less busy (the other girl was Ame). Really sad that NHP is over. I think there were at least a couple times I left kinda feeling "Eh... was that really worth it?" but if you chose the right girls then it was usually a nice experience. Plus, I can't think of any other place like this with hot girls. For me it was the perfect mix of being super sleazy, conveniently located and affordable. Not to mention the girls were often super attractive, it was foreigner friendly, etc. I'll definitely miss the extra service from the girls but I'll also just miss sitting on those booths and masturbating and the wonderful feeling when the girl finally comes and knocks on your door. RIP.

Absolute travesty that it’s now closed.

How was your final time with Milk? Did she say where she’ll be working next?

How was your final time with Milk? Did she say where she’ll be working next?

It was short but wonderful. It was my second time with her and her dance was excellent. She wore a sailor outfit. The other girl, Ame, was wearing a see-thru black dress. Milk removed her panties completely during the second song. I chose the flashlight + CBJ option and blew quickly and had fun touching her ass, thighs, boobs, etc. I did ask her after if this was the last day and she said yes and I asked her if NHP would be back and she said she's not sure. I asked her about her future plans and she said she was unsure for now... I think this is the answer everyone has gotten from all the girls which is understandable (and frustrating for obvious reasons). I'd love to know if Haruka or Milk work somewhere which allows more than just a CBJ (although I doubt I could last longer than thirty seconds if I ever had a chance to nail either one of them).

(although I doubt I could last longer than thirty seconds if I ever had a chance to nail either one of them).

But what a 30 seconds it would be! I would rewind and re-watch it in my head enough to make the Japanese AV industry look small in comparison.

It was short but wonderful. It was my second time with her and her dance was excellent. She wore a sailor outfit. The other girl, Ame, was wearing a see-thru black dress. Milk removed her panties completely during the second song. I chose the flashlight + CBJ option and blew quickly and had fun touching her ass, thighs, boobs, etc. I did ask her after if this was the last day and she said yes and I asked her if NHP would be back and she said she's not sure. I asked her about her future plans and she said she was unsure for now... I think this is the answer everyone has gotten from all the girls which is understandable (and frustrating for obvious reasons). I'd love to know if Haruka or Milk work somewhere which allows more than just a CBJ (although I doubt I could last longer than thirty seconds if I ever had a chance to nail either one of them).

Cheers for sharing. Damn - would love it if she had milked me for one final burst.

RIP NHP - always in our dreams / wet or otherwise

Reactions: monalisaoverdrive

Pls share if you have more details

Are they cracking down in anticipation for the olympics...?

That crackdown already happened when they were applying to host the games under Ishihara.

Much more likely that the building owner raised the rent since Kabukicho is transforming into a tourist trap.

I tried reading it, where is she working now?

Night shift in a self service gasolin stand in the seaside of Chiba.

Or check the sixth of May in the blog.

Reactions: DireWolf98