In person

Appointment Length & Costs:
7200 yen

Type/Location:
Kabukicho, Shinjuku

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
The first time I met Megumi was on her first day and her service was fantastic. I knew I probably wouldn't get the same type of service since she's been there for half a year now and I was quite correct.

I got there around 3:00-something. There were four other people waiting and I was number five. We all know the drill: deposit your bag and phone, take a seat and keep your eyes down.

The first dancer was Usagi. Usagi's dance isn't that great but her blowjob skills are incredible as almost everyone here can attest to. Second was Megumi. As mentioned in my previous post, Megumi has some really incredible looking (natural) boobs. She's not skinny but not big either. Her face is really cute. The "girl-next-door" type.. really smiley and friendly. It's obvious that she can't really dance but she goes up to every booth and rubs her boobs and her pussy. She also makes some really sexy moaning faces when she rubs herself.

Despite being number five, it turned out I was the only person who chose Megumi. She came in and gave me the flashlight and I inspected her. It was a bit.. awkward because she didn't do anything. She just stood there. She told me very politely "no touch" (fair enough - those are the rules). Despite that I have to say... her blowjob skill got much better than last time. It's pretty much at Usagi-level. Lots of sucking, slurping. It's deep and hard and she doesn't stop. I eventually blew my load and she thanked me and laughed and walked right out. Didn't even bother removing my condom.

Despite being her only customer she seemed like she didn't really want to spend too much time there. It makes sense though... she's working 12 hours (from open to close) today.

I can't think of a better example of YMMV considering the difference between the first time I saw her and today's experience. Oh well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Other than Haruka (and maybe Usagi) I probably won't be paying another visit anytime soon. All in all it wasn't too bad though.